New User
marie_louise
0 Kudos

Re: Introductions

Hi, I have to say that I was Much Much More than pleasantly suprised by Lauren Willig's novels. I have enjoyed all three novels as downloads from audible.com. I love how her exquisite descriptions just flow.... Her word play is wonderful. Even if we know that the plots are somewhat improbable - we want them to be true. Thank you very much! I look forward to Pink IV!
Contributor
SoniaW
0 Kudos

Hi!

I'm Sonia from Boston, MA and I'm a history major as Wellesley College. I love how Ms. Willig has done a great job at the different historical details, for me, besides the characters, they are the true treasures of the book!

Now if I didn't have so many papers to write and other history books I must read for school, I would be more than happy to spend my days reading books!
New User
Poughkeepsie
0 Kudos

Hi I am from Mount Laurel NJ. This is my first book club ever. One of my New Year's resolution last year was to read more, but we all know how that goes. So this year I decided to give it one more try and saw the book club and said why not. So having discussions about books will help keep me reading. I love Agatha Christie mysteries. So when I read about this book and the mystery, I thought this will be a good place to start. I bought the books and I am going to start reading it. Thanks,
Users Online
Currently online: 22 members 580 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: