Melissa_W
Topics: 516
Kudos: 1,083
Blog Posts: 3
Ideas: 15
0 Kudos

Re: Hello again! And a September schedule

Even if you don't actually re-read it, I'm sure you can throw a few thoughts in here and there :smileyhappy:

dulcinea3 wrote:

Sounds great, Melissa!  I don't know if I will reread it or not, but I know and love it so well!

Melissa W.
I read and knit and dance. Compulsively feel yarn. Consume books. Darn tights. Drink too much caffiene. All that good stuff.
balletbookworm.blogspot.com
Correspondent
streamsong
0 Kudos

''........Waiting to see if threads are really going to be set up before I make the committment of buying the book since my copy seems to have gone missing.

Inspired Wordsmith
chadadanielleKR
0 Kudos

fine with me.

Danielle

Melissa_W
0 Kudos

Threads are up and ready!

I dont' know if the Please Look After Mom threads are still pinned to the top of the board - according to the menu they aren't but according to what I see on the screen they are! :/  I'll have to enlist Alex to help me if the problem persists. 

Happy reading!

Melissa W.
I read and knit and dance. Compulsively feel yarn. Consume books. Darn tights. Drink too much caffiene. All that good stuff.
Melissa_W
0 Kudos

Congratulations, Alice Munro!

Runaway  

Dear Life  Alice Munro is the first Canadian to be awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature for her work in short stories.  We read her collection Runaway back in May 2010, making Munro the first Nobel winner in my lifetime that I've read before the announcement of the award.  Congrats to her!  Her latest collection, Dear Life, is now out in paperback.

Melissa W.
Melissa_W
0 Kudos

Happy Holidays!

Wishing all of you a very happy and warm holiday season!  Safe travels! :smileyhappy:

Melissa W.
Distinguished Bibliophile
dulcinea3
0 Kudos

Re: Happy Holidays!

Thanks, Melissa! Same to you!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grand Dame of the Land of Oz, Duchess of Fantasia, in the Kingdom of Wordsmithonia; also, Poet Laureate of the Kingdom of Wordsmithonia