New User
scifimomME
0 Kudos

3 stories in 1 book, can't remember title

Please I need help. I read a book a few years ago and am trying to find it again. My problem: I can't remember the title or author. I've been looking for a year. What I do know is it is set in present time, so I think its like a contemporary romance. It is one book but it has three stories in it.

First story, a woman is about to get married to a man(a lawyer, I think) but the boy next door comes back from Hollywood to convince her to marry him. I think his name was Brad. Through many happenings the man decides he doesn't want to marry her and leaves the night before. The boy next door steals her glasses(so she doesn't see who she's marrying til too late), stands as the groom, and they eventually have a happy ever after.
Second story, the man(lawyer) from the first one has decided to take a vacation up in the mountains in a cabin of friends'. One night he finds a woman crawling in bed with him. Come to find out she is a friend of his friend, and she is in trouble. Men a shooting after her. So he takes her back to his house as a guest and they find out the trouble, clear it, and fall in love.
Third story, the mutual friend of the two in the second story, wakes to find himself in bed with a beautiful woman, but can't remember getting married to her. They fall for each other all over again. While he figures out what happened to his memory.

Please does anyone know a book that sounds anything like it?? I am despartly looking for it.

Thanks for any help

New User
ArielEve
0 Kudos

Re: 3 stories in 1 book, can't remember title

i totally read this book and i think the men might be brothers... im really sorry but i dont remember either but i'll think on it

New User
scifimomME
0 Kudos

Sorry, but they weren't brothers. In the first one the guy next door had never met the lawyer guy before. And in the second one the lawyer was old friends with the man in the third story.

But thanks for replying.

Contributor
bookstorecat
0 Kudos

I think I read this years ago. I know I don't have it any more, but I will see if I can figure it out.

Contributor
bookstorecat
0 Kudos

For the life of me, I can't figure out what this was. I think maybe the Heroine who ends up with the lawyer might be named Brandy. I remember quite a few random details of this book, but nothing helpful. I think it was the first contemporary romance (or first three contemporary romances, technically) that I ever read. I was only about 13 at the time, so we're looking at early 1990s.

Contributor
bookstorecat
0 Kudos

Summer Dreams!

Drumroll please...and the winner is... SUMMER DREAMS by Annette Broadrick! I'd like to thank the geniuses at the totally fabulous website smartbitchestrashybooks.com for solving this puzzle for us. They are smart AND beautiful, truly the stuff Summer Dreams are made of!