Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
AmyKid
0 Kudos

A book about a girl who kills men instead of rejecting then, can't remember the tittle. please help!

when i was in high school i found this book in a thrift store which leads me to believe it might be out of print or just very hard to find. I can not for the life of me remember the tittle. Its a small paperback and the cover shows from the shoulders down the profile of a girl (red head or blonde i think) and a car or neighborhood in the back ground. Her name is Sally or Susan and she has commitment issues so istead of saying no to the guy she kills them. One guy i remember she puts make up on and dresses him in her clothes and dumps his body so people won't be able to connect him to her and they think he is a cross dresser. The other character is a guy and i do not know his name. He is a contract killer and end up fallowing her and figures out that she kills these guys. He first thinks she is a contract killer but realizes that she isn't yet finds her interesting. The fall in love.

I hope some one can help me figure out what the name of this book is.