Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
Lightbane
0 Kudos

Cop/Werewolf Romance

There's a cop in a park in the middle of the night, he's there to meet with a
contact who has information on a crime (a murder I think, can't remember what
the crime was though, pretty sure it was a murder though) and the 'contact'
comes but its not who he thinks she is.

She's a horny werewolf who's been sent to the park to meet a male from another
pack to sate those urges. She thinks the cop is the werewolf and they do it up
against a tree and she scratches him with her wolf claws.

Now he's infected and is going to become a werewolf now.

---

I've been looking for this book since last year, nobody seems to know it. Any help would be much appreciated :smileyvery-happy:

Distinguished Scribe
Ya_Ya
0 Kudos

Re: Cop/Werewolf Romance

It sounds very much like the wendigo episode of Charmed from the 90s to me.

Maybe the episode was based on your novel?  I've looked it up and the episode is called "The Wendigo", so I don't know if that will help any or not.

Contributor
Lightbane
0 Kudos

Unfortunately I don't think that is it, sounds nothing like it, I watched that episode and its totally different. The idea might be based on it but its nothing like a Wendigo type thing

Wordsmith
wordsandmelodies
0 Kudos

I ran "paranormal romance female werewolf cop" into Yahoo, and it suggested

"Wolf Trap" by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom.  Might that be it?  Or another book in this series?  A brief scan seems to show a lot of "female werewolf hunting the bad guys with often human lover" tendencies.

Contributor
Lightbane
0 Kudos

Nah thats not it, the male is a doctor

I don't know if I'll ever find it lol, but its worth a try. It could just as easily end up being a book that never got published in the end. I know of a few books that didn't get published

B&N Bookseller
melissas

Is it?

Wolf's Trap

Contributor
Lightbane
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Just checked it out and its not, the cop is human and gets turned.

But it sounds like a great book series to get into :smileyvery-happy:

Correspondent
lesnes
0 Kudos

I am going to go out on a lim here  but have you tried

Confessions of a Werewolf Supermodel 

She is a werewolf and the guy is a cop investigating some murders and the victims all look like her. Hope this helps.

Contributor
Lightbane
0 Kudos

Sounds like an awesome book going to put it on my list, but unfortunately its not it. I don't think i'll find it lol. Nobody knows what it is! Lol

Contributor
Lightbane
0 Kudos

Refreshing this, want to see if somebody knows of this book