New User
need2readOH
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Hoping for help remembering a book title

The first book of the (mostly) romance/(somewhat) mystery series involves a young lady working in a basement office.  As the book progresses she a) falls in love and b) reveals more of her past.  She and her younger sisters and brother were seperated when the youngest sister was still a baby after an "accident" that took their parents' lives in a little Texas town.  I think the town wanted to seperate the children, but I do not know why.  The next book in the series revolves around her sister who lives in Montana and ends up falling in love with a law man (I think), and these two sisters reunite.  I know there are two more books to cover the brother and baby sister's stories, and I am pretty sure the first two were published around 1995-2002.  If this sounds familiar PLEASE let me know...it has been driving me crazy for several years!

Contributor
TessaD
0 Kudos

Re: Hoping for help remembering a book title

Okay I did read something that sounds kind of like this but I only read the third book in the series about the youngest sister so I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for.

But perhaps it's the 'Lost Texas Hearts' series by Christina Dodd.

1) Just the Way you Are

2) Almost like being in love

3) Close to You

Check it out and see if it's the one you are looking for.

New User
need2readOH
0 Kudos

To Tessa D

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!  That is exactly the series..cannot wait to finish it up (10 years later lol)!!!