Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
ReadingAllDay22
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Looking for a young adult book with a hotel and its name starting with an"L" and three "interns"

[ Edited ]

I read this book about a year ago, and I can't seem to remember the title or author.

The book is about a girl who goes to a hotel with two other people as part of her high school internship. She finds out they are working with someone called "The Prince" who is the devil himself. The girl has her own hotel room and she gets this journal almost every night that is already filled with writing for that night. It tells her to do things that would help and prepare her for the fight that is upcoming.

I can't fully remember, but I remember a few details.

The people that came with the girl are two boys, one is her best friend Dante and the other is a guy she does not talk to from her school

Sorry about the minimal information. Hope this helps!

Frequent Contributor
SallieVern
0 Kudos

Re: Looking for a young adult book with a hotel and its name starting with an"L" and three

The first book of The Gilded Wings series is Illuminate;  the second is Infatuate by Aimee Agresti.  The books are about Haven Terra and her friends Dante and Lance.  They are volunteer interns who go to the French Quarter in New Orleans where they meet en enclave of shape-shifting devils called The Krewe.  Lucien, one of the devils asks Terra for help escaping the underworld.

www.abebooks.com/Infatuate-Gilded-Wings-Novel-Book-Two/10515563509/bd

New User
ReadingAllDay22
0 Kudos

Re: Looking for a young adult book with a hotel and its name starting with an"L" and three

Thank you for your help!