New User
ShinjoX
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

SCI-FI, Powered Armor with alien parasite series

Pretty sure I read the book back ion the late 80s early 90s, its a series, at least 4 books if not more. The protaganist is a soldier who wears a suit of power armor that has an alien parasite inside it; a parasite that shoudl have killed him, but for some reason, it has a symbiotic relationship with him. Humanity is at war with abn alien race, it might be a bug race, but I can'rt remember, but the race puts these parasites in the armor of thier allies some how. I think the armor is all whte. Hope for some help, and thank you ahead of time.

New User
valacirca
0 Kudos

Re: SCI-FI, Powered Armor with alien parasite series

AAAAGGGGHHH!!!! I have had no luck finding this series either. Hate to jump on your thread without helping at all, but if anyone knows the name of this series I will love them forever.

Contributor
Arichman
0 Kudos

I know you didn't say anything about it being a comic, but that sounds like Soldier Zero. 

"Soldier Zero" by Stan Lee, Paul Cornell, Javier Pina (Illustrator)

"Legendary creator Stan Lee brings you a new kind of hero. Half Human. Half Alien. All Weapon.

Stan Lee, the great innovator of the entertainment industry, teams up with BOOM! Studios to deliver a brand new line of superhero comics. Stan is joined by critically acclaimed writer Paul Cornell (ACTION COMICS, DOCTOR WHO) and artist Javier Pina (SUPERMAN, BATMAN) for a modern take on classic superhero storytelling. When an alien parasite falls to Earth, wheelchair-bound war veteran Stewart Travers becomes infected, and goes through super-human changes that no mortal could imagine. Forced into a galactic war that’s chosen Earth as the battlefield, Stewart defends the front line as SOLIDER ZERO. Half Human. Half Alien. All Weapon."

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/soldier-zero-volume-1-stan-lee/1102967255?ean=9781608860470

New User
valacirca
0 Kudos

Sand Wars series by Charles Ingrid. That's the series I was looking for anyways. Hope this helps.

New User
ShinjoX
0 Kudos

THANKS

Yes, Sand Wars is the one.

Contributor
Royaljos1234
0 Kudos

man I saw the thread topic and I was like, Metroid! But It Wasn't Lol