Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
Dragonkitty
0 Kudos

Searching for a book about vampires

These vampires aren't like the normal ones. The main character is a boy that gets turned into a vampire after getting sexually violated by another boy. The story takes place in a time where priests are basically the ruling body of government, and when he gets turned, the boy has serious moral issues. He was turned against his will, and the vampires that turned him aren't really very considerate of his feelings, but that's vampires. He gets buried and later resurfaces after the other vampires try to force him to kill and eat a young girl. He gets his wings and travels for a while and I can't remember the rest of the story.

So if you have any ideas of what book this is, please feel free to write me. I really have no clue what it's called or even what the cover looks like, so sorry if nothing comes of your reply.

Thanks for the thought.

Frequent Contributor
LadyRahl
0 Kudos

Re: Searching for a book about vampires

I don't know if this site will help or not.  I tried to google it and resorted to 'list of vampire books'.  There's way to many for me to sit here and read all the summaries but maybe one of the titles or authors will ring a bell.

Sorry I couldn't be more of a help!

http://www.vampirelibrary.com/all-books/