New User
hydeseek
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Thriller about an evil, almost supernatural killer, I read about 13 years ago

I can't remember the name or author of this book and I read it probably 13 years ago but I would love to read more from whomever wrote it.  I loaned the book to my sister and never saw it again.   In the first chapter or two,  this "evil" man is on his honeymoon thinking about how lucky he is that his wife loves him and how happy he feels while they are hiking in the woods.  They came across a forestry tower and climbed up to the top.  While he was standing back admiring her beauty as she was looking over the rail he decided to charge her and push her off the tower to her death.  He was evil in the sense of almost supernatural and there were a couple of kids in the story line that were "mentally" aware of him and a detective that was trying to catch him before he realized these kids were aware of him. 

If anyone knows what book/author this is you would be solving at least a 10 year mystery for me. 

Contributor
Ruadh
0 Kudos

Re: Thriller about an evil, almost supernatural killer, I read about 13 years ago

This is 'From the Corner of His Eye' by Dean Koontz. Happy reading!
New User
hydeseek
0 Kudos

Re: Thriller about an evil, almost supernatural killer, I read about 13 years ago

Thank you sooo much!  That has been driving me crazy.