Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Correspondent
zaphiragirl
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Unicorns Fantasy

Looking for a book I read about two years ago or so.

I remeber it is about a girl, she fell off a horse and her leg gets broken. Her foster parents start taking good care of her but since they are almost broke they are thinking of renting her horse [whose name is Chase] for ridding lessons in their ranch.

In the mean time in a parallel world where animals and people talk to each other and unicorns exist there is an unicorn [don't quite rember it's name...i think it was Dream Catcher or something like that] well this female unicorn controls dreams and it's trying to comunicate with the girl through her dreams so she comes back to that parallel world where she actually belongs to and is the princess of.

She starts listening and paying more attention to the dreams till finally with the help of her horse [who is actually a unicorn that lost his horn in a battle] she gets into this parallel world that fears deep danger from a sort of shape shifter evil being that it's about to conquer the whole kingdom and all that blab.

The girl...[jah! remembered her name Arianna, yes princess Arianna] struggles trough a series of fights and trials to prove she is the princess and the only solution to save the kingdom. In the end, she fights the evil being, [apparently if i'm not mistaken he has a red eye or something like that] she wins the fight and the kingdom is restored under her parents guidance who where captive with her brothers as well.

Pretty please! If someone knows what book I am talking about please do tell! Also, If I am not mistaken, it is a trilogy, but I read all of them in one book that had them all together.

Thanks and sorry for all the 'If im not mistaken...' :smileywink:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
God Bless and Happy Reading!
Contributor
EHL8994

Re: Unicorns Fantasy

Unicorn of Balinor series would be what you're thinking of. The series is by Mary Stanton.

Distinguished Correspondent
zaphiragirl
0 Kudos

Re: Unicorns Fantasy

OMG! Thank YOU!!! You are right. I looked it up on the B&N search and with one look I remebered it all. THANK YOU! REALLY! Also I found out there is more to the series...guess I'll maybe give it go see if see myself interested. Thanks Again!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
God Bless and Happy Reading!