Contributor
Ellenkate
0 Kudos

Woman falls through a mirror into the old west

[ Edited ]

Hi,

This book is probably a romance or historical romance.  There is a woman

who inherits a house and falls through a mirror into the old west where, of course, the great love of her life is waiting.

The mirror, if I can remember, seems to be able to pull her back to the future...Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks, EllenKate

Message Edited by Jon_B on 02-19-2009 03:05 PM
Inspired Bibliophile
Psychee
0 Kudos

Re: Woman falls through a mirror into the old west

[ Edited ]

Is this the book?

My Outlaw   Synopsis

Seven-year-old Keighly Barrow never forgot the night she spied a boy her own age at her grandmother's Redemption, Nevada, mansion. He was staring at her from an antique mirror in the ballroom, standing among gaudily dressed women in an old-time western saloon. Keighly could only discover that his name was Darby Elder — and that he lived a century ago.

Twenty years later, engaged to be married, Keighly inherited her grandmother's house. Back before the ballroom mirror, she faces a handsome cowboy whose roguish air radiates trouble. Keighly senses the spirit of Darby Elder — along with an electric charge of passion passing through the glass...and into her heart. But old news clips declare this outlaw son of a local madam would die in a shoot-out. Keighly's magical connection to Darby is too strong not to try and save his life or, if history will not bend, to love him as fiercely as the fleeting moments will allow.

Message Edited by Psychee on 02-20-2009 05:07 PM
Message Edited by Psychee on 02-20-2009 05:07 PM
Correspondent
Stewies_Mom
0 Kudos

Re: Woman falls through a mirror into the old west

It's not quite the same details, but possibly you are thinking of "The Mirror" by Marlys Millhiser?  Its about a girl in Colorado who trades places with her grandmother via a mirror.  Its' time period on one "end" of time is somewhere in the 1970's and in the early 1900's on her grandmothers' end.  I don't know if it is available in reprint, but maybe you could check amazon for it.  It is a really good story.