Inspired Wordsmith
Stephanie
0 Kudos

Final Week

I'd like to remind everyone that we're in our final week. Be sure to post your last questions to Maggie this week, as well as any further comments you'd like to make.

It has been a real joy to be the moderator for this book club. I so appreciate all of your heartfelt comments, and thank you for indulging my own strong response to this novel! Thank you all for joining in the conversation- I hope to see you again in many future groups.

Maggie- it has been a pleasure and an honor to "meet" you here. Thank you so much for your wonderful novel, and for sharing your time here with us. I hope that you'll join us again soon.

Please take a look at the book clubs that will be starting next week- we've got some terrific ones lined up. Also, be sure to check out Center Stage, where we'll meet with a new author each week. See you there!

Happy Reading!
Stephanie
Wordsmith
Fozzie
0 Kudos

Re: Final Week

Maggie, thanks so much for the gifts of the book and your time. And thank you to Stephanie and my fellow readers for sharing your thoughts. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Laura

Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are.
Inspired Wordsmith
Stephanie
0 Kudos

Laura,

Always a pleasure! It was great having you in a group again- will you pop in to Center Stage next week to meet Mary Kay Andrews? Her Christmas book is a fun read- I'm in the mood to decorate!
Stephanie
Wordsmith
Fozzie
0 Kudos

Stephanie wrote:

Always a pleasure! It was great having you in a group again- will you pop in to Center Stage next week to meet Mary Kay Andrews? Her Christmas book is a fun read- I'm in the mood to decorate!

No, I won't be in the Center Stage groups in December. I think I will do the Water For Elephants group. Hopefully we will run into each other sooner rather than later in 2008. :smileyhappy:
Laura

Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are.
Inspired Wordsmith
Stephanie
0 Kudos

2008! Yes, I suppose, we've just about a month until then. Unbelievable, how '07 has flown by. It seems every year spins out just a little more quickly than the last.
Stephanie
Users Online
Currently online: 37 members 805 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: