Inspired Wordsmith
Stephanie
0 Kudos

Beginning third of novel

I've received a request to dedicate a thread to the beginning sections of the book as a place to avoid spoilers.

Please contain your comments in this thread to the beginning third of the book- up to and including Chapter 8, the point at which Rosetta is caught.
Stephanie
Inspired Correspondent
Wrighty
0 Kudos

Re: Beginning third of novel

Thank you Stephanie for posting this thread. Maybe it was too late in the discussion for this but I appreciate it. Since I was still reading as we began the club it was hard to follow all of the themed threads without getting into spoilers. Once I finished the book I really enjoyed the themed questions but missed out on some of the discussions that had gone on earlier. I don't read a lot of historical fiction but I'm so glad I read this one because it was a great book. I will be reading more by Michael White.
Inspired Scribe
IBIS
0 Kudos

You can still post to the threads. By no means have earlier readers exhausted all possible discussion topics. We love to hear your perspective now that you've finished the novel.

IBIS
IBIS

"I am a part of everything that I have read."
Inspired Correspondent
Wrighty
0 Kudos

IBIS wrote:
You can still post to the threads. By no means have earlier readers exhausted all possible discussion topics. We love to hear your perspective now that you've finished the novel.

IBIS

Thank you IBIS. I have been posting here and there. I do want to take advantage of having Michael available and all of the amazing knowledge that everyone here has. Some discussions seem to have ended awhile ago and although I know they can be added to at any time, it's so much nicer to be able to participate while the discussion is going on. Even if I don't get to join in on some of them I'm still reading every single one because there have been great responses and I'm learning so much. This has been a great club! :smileyhappy:
Scribe
vivico1
0 Kudos

Wrighty wrote:

IBIS wrote:

IBIS

Thank you IBIS. I have been posting here and there. I do want to take advantage of having Michael available and all of the amazing knowledge that everyone here has. Some discussions seem to have ended awhile ago and although I know they can be added to at any time, it's so much nicer to be able to participate while the discussion is going on. Even if I don't get to join in on some of them I'm still reading every single one because there have been great responses and I'm learning so much. This has been a great club! :smileyhappy:

This has been a great discussion group with all our varying opinions wrighty, cause we got another group who doesn't take offense but enjoys a good discussion. I love these types of groups. And you know wrighty, that if you post something, we will be around to check it out and say something, even if one thread seems to be talked out, always room for your great comments and questions. :smileywink:
Vivian
~Those who do not read are no better off than those who can not.~ Chinese proverb
Users Online
Currently online: 26 members 459 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: