02-13-2008 01:19 PM
I'm letting my book clubs know about the new text editor just installed on the boards. This is copied from Jessica's post in "Announcements."
Enjoy these new tools if you have them!
We've installed a new Text Editing tool on the boards!
Now, when composing a message, you have an easy way to alter your text before you post it.
(By the way, the technical name for this tool is "WYSIWYG" (sounds like "wizzywig"). It's an acronym that stands for "What You See Is What You Get.")
Here are the features of the Book Clubs text editor.
- You can cut, copy, and paste text.
- You can make text bold, italicized, underlined, or strike a line through it.
- There's a selection of much-used smileys.
- You can insert a horizontal line.
- You can align the text to the left, right, or center -- as well as indent it.
- You can create numbered lists or bulleted lists.
- There is a spell-checking option.
Have fun with the new WYSIWYG, and if you have any questions, post them in the Help board or send us a Private Message.
02-18-2008 02:52 PM