Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Author
LindaGale
0 Kudos

A Welcome from Linda Gale

[ Edited ]
Hi Everyone,
I can't wait to get started.
See you February 5th!
-Linda

Message Edited by BookClubEditor on 02-02-2007 06:07 PM

Author
LindaGale
0 Kudos

Linda Gale Is Excited To Hear From DWYBA Readers

I'm online now. Anyone ready to share his or her thoughts about their present career situation or career decision-making process you could be going through at this time? Whatever you're willing to share about your individual career problems - I'm here to listen and to give helpful advice whenever I can.
Author
LindaGale
0 Kudos

Re:Hello Readers I'm online now. Best, Linda Gale

Author
LindaGale
0 Kudos

Good Tuesday To All My Readers. Online now to answer your questions. Best, Linda Gale

New User
KellyP
0 Kudos

Re: Linda Gale Is Excited To Hear From DWYBA Readers

Hi Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to do this. I have read the first part of the book and have taken the test. I have mostly been working in administration for most of my career, although I do have a BS in Early Childhood Education but no longer possess a teaching certificate. I am mostly content in my present job but do need to find something more fulfilling, I would really love to work more with the Catholic church. However, my other major concern is money. This is not the reason I want a job but I would like a job that pays well so that I can afford housing on my own. But as a single mother in an Annapolis suburb this is mostly a dream at this time.

Kelly
Kelly
Author
LindaGale
0 Kudos

Hi Kelly: Here's some questions to ask yourself and then share with me! Linda Gale

KellyP wrote:
Hi Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to do this. I have read the first part of the book and have taken the test.

What were your scores in each test?

I have mostly been working in administration for most of my career, although I do have a BS in Early Childhood Education but no longer possess a teaching certificate. I am mostly content in my present job but do need to find something more fulfilling, I would really love to work more with the Catholic church.

What is your exact position in your present position? The name of the company you're working for? Why do you think you would love to work more with the Catholic Church? Doing What?

However, my other major concern is money. This is not the reason I want a job but I would like a job that pays well so that I can afford housing on my own. But as a single mother in an Annapolis suburb this is mostly a dream at this time.

Kelly

New User
peterroemer
0 Kudos

Re: A Welcome from Linda Gale

Linda, this is your cousin Peter. I still live in Silver Spring. Call me sometime. Don't know how else to get in touch with you.
Frequent Contributor
emily_card
0 Kudos

Re: A Welcome from Linda Gale

peterroemer wrote:
Linda, this is your cousin Peter. I still live in Silver Spring. Call me sometime. Don't know how else to get in touch with you.

Well, here's a new use for BN.com. Emily
Users Online
Currently online: 43 members 645 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: