Contributor
ali01
0 Kudos

Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi, I'm Ali. I am currently unemployed since I took an early retirement but after a few years with time on my hands I find that I would like to have a more secure income and I feel that I am not contributing much anymore. I have done my share of volunteer work but am mainly interested in exploring a new career field.
Frequent Contributor
emily_card
0 Kudos

Thanks for the introductions. Please keep them coming. We'd all like to know you.

Emily
Moderatopr
Author
LindaGale
0 Kudos

Re: Dear Reader:

After You have completed The National Career Aptitude Test in my best seller Discover What You're Best At - let's talk about a new career for you in the precious present. If you have any questions before you start the tests please ask me. Best, Linda Gale The average change of oareers in one's life could be as much as 8 times.
Frequent Contributor
emily_card
0 Kudos

LindaGale wrote:
After You have completed The National Career Aptitude Test in my best seller Discover What You're Best At - let's talk about a new career for you in the precious present. If you have any questions before you start the tests please ask me. Best, Linda Gale The average change of oareers in one's life could be as much as 8 times.

Hi Linda,

I think all of us would be interested in learning how these tests may have affected your own career. Perhaps you have mentioned this point elsewhere, but I would enjoy hearing it from you here.

Best,

Emily
Author
LindaGale
0 Kudos

"I think all of us would be interested in learning how these tests may have affected your own career. Perhaps you have mentioned this point elsewhere, but I would enjoy hearing it from you"

LINDA GALE SHARES:

My professional background was 18 years of an art background. Graduated the High School of Music and Art, and then Fashion Institute of Technology, both in Manhattan. Not to omit having an art background as well from The American Art School and The ARt Students League.

I was married at 18 and Barry Gale started his career as a high school science teacher at The Dwight School in Manhattan. Barry Gale went on to earn his professional degrees from Fairfield University and became a Psychological Examiner and then Head of Guidance for a CT School System.

At the age of 30 Barry Gale created a Nation-wide company called Career Aptitude Testing and asked me to join him. I did, as Executive Director and the person who brought the world of publishing to our business. In 1982, our business was put into our National Best Seller, DISCOVER WHAT YOU'RE BEST AT. My creative skills had obviously changed from the world of art to the world of publishing...which I discovered in time was where I wanted to be. I learned the art of promotion and marketing through the world of publishing.

Thirty one years later, when Barry Gale sold the business, our names were on 5 career-related books in the bookstores. The one that lives on since 1982 is DISCOVER WHAT YOU'RE BEST AT.
Frequent Contributor
emily_card
0 Kudos

Dear Linda,

That's certainly a unique career and path to writing. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Emily Card
Frequent Contributor
emily_card
0 Kudos

Hello again all! Please join us as we move from general careers to E-Bay for a career or for earning extra money.

I am Emily Card, your moderator. I have never sold anything directly on E-Bay, but I have lots of friends who have. I admit that I am an E-Bay chicken, but I want to learn how to do this along with the rest of you.

See you online.

Your moderator,

Emily Card
New User
friscodad
0 Kudos

Russ-

How are you? I am a fellow CSE follower. I am wondering how your experiences have been with their CC program? I have been earning about 3% per month for 3 months...therefore am pretty happy. This past 2 weeks has been a bummer. Looks like I'll only have 2 of 10 stocks get called away, but we don't drop 500 pts in one month too often :smileyhappy: I am about 10 years behind you. My boys are in 5th and 7th grades. I quit the corporate world to teach - a real change of heart career move. I am using CSE in a cash acct to provide the extra income that teaching does not provide, along with a retirement acct also. So far so good. Have you been to a seminar yet? I've been trading cc for a few years so I'm trying just to learn from the Tuesday night calls and the Cow Report.

Gary
Users Online
Currently online:62 members 675 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: