Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

April at B&N's Mystery Forum

[ Edited ]

This year is flying by, and April will be here before we know it. Here is the schedule so far - as always, there will probably be more guest blogs added along the way.

Week of April 2 – Dorothy St. James (who also writes as Dorothy McFalls)

The Scarlet Pepper  

Tuesday, April 3 – Guest blog by Erika Chase

A Killer Read (Ashton Corners Book Club Mystery Series #1)  

Week of April 9 – Natalie J. Damschroder

Fight or Flight   

Tuesday, April 10 – Guest blog by Linda O. Johnston

The More the Terrier (Pet Rescue Mystery Series #2)  

Week of April 16 – Libby Hellmann

A Bitter Veil  

Week of April 23 – American Mystery Classics: Frances Lockridge and Richard Lockridge

Distinguished Bibliophile
dulcinea3
0 Kudos

Re: April at B&N's Mystery Forum

I'm looking forward to the Lockridges!  One of the anthologies you sent me has one of their novels in it.  Years ago I had read three or four of the Pam and Jerry North novels, but that volume was one of the cat-pee victims!  I remember I really enjoyed them, and thought that they seemed like an American version of Nick and Nora Charles.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grand Dame of the Land of Oz, Duchess of Fantasia, in the Kingdom of Wordsmithonia; also, Poet Laureate of the Kingdom of Wordsmithonia
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: April at B&N's Mystery Forum

dulcinea3 wrote:

I'm looking forward to the Lockridges!  One of the anthologies you sent me has one of their novels in it.  Years ago I had read three or four of the Pam and Jerry North novels, but that volume was one of the cat-pee victims!  I remember I really enjoyed them, and thought that they seemed like an American version of Nick and Nora Charles.

I haven't read them in ages. Sadly, none of their books are currently in print. B&N does have used copies, but in most cases you can't see what edition you'll be getting. I'll probably take my chances and order a few.