Inspired Wordsmith
harleyhoney
0 Kudos

Re: COZY AUTHORS - INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE!

Welcome Sheila and Mary.  Thank you for stopping by the Mystery Forum and sharing your books.  I'm a cozy series junkie and your books sound perfect.  Orchards, museums, Irish pubs and antiques.  Yep, that should do it.  Added to ninety-nine foot long shopping list.

Hope you enjoy your visit here..

Nancy

"Somebody said they saw me swinging the world by the tail, bouncing over a white cloud, killing the blues."
Killing the Blues by Rowland Salley
Performed by Robert Plant and Alison Kraus on RAISING SAND
Distinguished Wordsmith
maxcat
0 Kudos

Hi, Sheila, I have not heard of your books but will definitely check them out.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep - Robert Frost
Distinguished Wordsmith
maxcat
0 Kudos

Hi, Mary, it sounds like a very interesting book about antiques. I will check it out when it is published.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep - Robert Frost
Distinguished Wordsmith
maxcat
0 Kudos

Hi, Avery, Clare and Joelle, I'm glad you could be here this week. It seems my TBR pile will get bigger this month.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Cozy author DUFFY BROWN (to be published by Berkley Prime Crime in 2012) is featured at Romance University today:

http://romanceuniversity.org/2011/07/01/duffy-brown-the-importance-of-plan-b/comment-page-1/#comment...

Duffy has visited the Mystery Forum several times (as a participant), and many of you have received her promotional items in your Got Books? packages.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

TeaMoment wrote:

Hello! I'm an aspiring Cozy Author and am in the process of crafting my first book. I'm pairing my love of tea with my love of mystery on my blog at An International Tea Moment  where folks can join me in my journey. I hope to learn from everyone here!

Thanks,

Jen 

I'm not sure if I responded to this - good luck with your writing!