Author
JacquelineSeewald
0 Kudos

Contact for interview

[ Edited ]

The Drowning Pool 

The Inferno Collection 

Devil in the Pines    Hi, Becke,

Like Beth Groundwater, I write for Five Star/Gale. I would also like to do an interview with you. My most recent Five Star novel is a romantic mystery THE DROWNING POOL. It has received a good many excellent reviews. It is the second novel in what I hope will become a series. The first romantic mystery is THE INFERNO COLLECTION which stirred some controversy. I hope to chat with you and other readers at B&N.

Jacqueline Seewald

Message Edited by becke_davis on 06-02-2009 01:27 PM
dhaupt
0 Kudos

Re: Contact for interview

Hi Jacqueline,

Your new book looks really good, but before I pluck it from the shelves should I read the first one first?

Thanks 

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Jacqueline - Hi and welcome to the board! We're always happy to have authors visit. The monthly featured authors are scheduled months in advance, and we're up to 2010 now.

To be a Visiting Tuesday Author, the first requirement is that your book is available through Barnes and Noble. If it is, I can click "Add Product," type in your name and link to your book to make it easy for our board participants to order it.

The second requirement is that your book has to be available in sufficient quantities to fill the potential demand, so I usually look for authors who have a fairly major publishing company. 

You, and any other authors who meet those requirements, can discuss the possibility of a visit with me by clicking on my name, which will take you to my profile page. Then go to the right side of the page and click "Send a Personal Message."  That way we can talk about it off the boards.

I'm posting this here so other authors who are interested can see how it works. 

Author
JacquelineSeewald
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Thank you for the information. I had no idea interviews had to be booked so far in advance.

I do hope you will read both THE INFERNO COLLECTION and THE DROWNING POOL. I hope to continue this as a series. Kim Reynolds, academic librarian sleuth, and Mike Gardner, police detective, are in both novels and solve murders as well as falling in love with each other.

The Inferno Collection   The Drowning Pool  

Message Edited by becke_davis on 06-18-2009 06:36 PM
Frequent Contributor
Clea_Simon
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the info! My next (SHADES OF GREY) is available on BN.com now, but it's going to be out in September, '09, too soon for you! I'll definitely be in touch when my next is scheduled – I'd love to be a Tuesday author! This is a great board and I'm really enjoying the authors and readers I'm finding here.

Fatherless Women   Probable Claws   Feline Mystique  Cries and Whiskers   Shades of Grey  

Message Edited by becke_davis on 06-18-2009 06:34 PM
Message Edited by becke_davis on 06-18-2009 06:35 PM
"Probable Claws," April '09
"Shades of Grey," Sept. '09
http://www.cleasimon.com