Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. On May 1, we’re saying goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Featured New Release: CHASING MORGAN by Jennifer Ryan

Jennifer Ryan, one of the Avon Impulse superstars, is coming out with the 4th book in her HUNTED series on 10/8, Chasing Morgan:

The Hunted Series

Saved by the Rancher  

Lucky Like Us  

The Right Bride  

Chasing Morgan  

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Featured New Release: CHASING MORGAN by Jennifer Ryan

Jennifer Ryan, uthor of The Hunted Series, writes romantic suspense and contemporary small-town romances. http://www.jennifer-ryan.com/index.html

Picture

Jennifer lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and three children. When she isn’t writing a book, she’s reading one. Her obsession with both is often  revealed in the state of her home and how late dinner is to the table. When she finally leaves those fictional worlds, you’ll find her in the garden, playing in the dirt and daydreaming about people who live only in her head, until she puts them on paper.

Favorite Things:
Authors: 
The Ones You Know: 
Nora Roberts (Who doesn't?), Sandra Brown, Elizabeth Lowell, Sharon Sala, Stephanie Laurens, Judith McNaught, Julie Garwood, Hannah Howell, Sabrina Jefferies, and Monica McCarty to name a few.
Get to know some of my amazing writer friends: Marina AdairHannah JayneElisabeth BarrettSharon Hamilton, and Britt Bury to name a few.
Food: Chocolate (I eat it with every meal.)
Dinner: Tacos (Seriously, we have them at least once a week. Usually on the night my husband had mexican for lunch. I have a sixth sense about some things.)
Dessert: Anything chocolate.
Music: Country
Singer/Songwriter: Pink (I know, not country, but I love her.)
Color: Blue
Game: Chinese Checkers on my phone. Fishdom on the computer. (I bought Fishdom for my daughter, but I get lost in that game sometimes.)
Beach or Mountains: Depends on my mood. I love both, but you're more likely to find me at the lake in the summer, reading on the shore with my mom while dad and grandpa swim and water ski with the kids.
TV Show: Revenge, Hannibal, The Following
Person: My husband. Anyone who says, "Do what makes you happy," and means it deserves my love and devotion for the past 20+ years. That goes for my mom and step-dad, too.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Featured New Release: CHASING MORGAN by Jennifer Ryan

Chasing Morgan  

Overview

Book Four in The Hunted Series …

FBI agent Tyler Reed trusts only facts and evidence, until the day a beautiful blonde delivers a life-saving warning ... based on nothing more than a vision.

Five years later, the mysterious Morgan Standish has used her talents to help Tyler and the FBI bring down countless criminals. Still, Tyler knows next to nothing about her. She contacts him by phone—and by some sort of psychic connection he's not prepared to admit exists—but has not shown herself once. Until now.

Morgan's gift may let her see things others can't, but it comes at a price. Getting too close to anyone is dangerous, especially the gorgeous, moody Special Agent Reed. For she's seen the future: if they meet again too soon, an innocent could be lost.

But when Tyler's latest case forces Morgan out of hiding, she is the one thrust into the path of a serial killer, the Psychic Slayer, who will stop at nothing to protect the secrets only Morgan can see.