becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Adaline at the park

ReadingPatti wrote:

Becke, Adaline is just so cute. I do love Heather Webber series and her series as Heather Blake. I hope to ge the rest of series real soon.

I have a lot of cozies to read thanks to you.

I am going to get back to stitching some.

ReadingPatti and Callie

I sure hope you'll be able to get your project framed and entered after putting so much hard work into it. Good luck with your next round of cataract surgery. How's your other eye doing now?

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

Becke, My brother has my stitching to frame. My friend, Judy went to a wound clinic to help her legs. THe right one is getting better.

My right eye is doing very well. I am very happy. I am see so much better. No more cloudiness. I am even reading things better.

I go back on the 28th to get it check then get things ready for the left eye. I can hardly wait. My friend Judy thinks I am silly about being excited about surgery but I am just so happy with the results so far and I want to see better so much. This will help with everything. Work, reading and of course my stitching.

Yes, little Adaline is just so cute. I bet you just love babysitting her. I can see why you moved. It is just so nice to be near family and watch the little ones grow up.

My Isabella, great niece is two and we are going to have a new additon to the family. Isabella is going to be a big sister. My nephew and niece in law are having a little girl in Oct. We can hardly wait.

I will my great nephew, Shawn 10, Cheyenne, his sister will be 17 in Oct and then Montana is 12 and Isabella is 2 and now the new one.

I am very blessed with my family and I have wonderful friends.

So talk to you soon. I go to work today. LeeAnn, my director ask if I would change days with her so she could babysit her grandson, so I said yes. I was not doing anything anyway and I still get my hours in and help her all in one shot.

Have a great day.

Callie says HI.

ReadingPatti and Callie

becke_davis
0 Kudos

ReadingPatti wrote:

Becke, My brother has my stitching to frame. My friend, Judy went to a wound clinic to help her legs. THe right one is getting better.

My right eye is doing very well. I am very happy. I am see so much better. No more cloudiness. I am even reading things better.

I go back on the 28th to get it check then get things ready for the left eye. I can hardly wait. My friend Judy thinks I am silly about being excited about surgery but I am just so happy with the results so far and I want to see better so much. This will help with everything. Work, reading and of course my stitching.

Yes, little Adaline is just so cute. I bet you just love babysitting her. I can see why you moved. It is just so nice to be near family and watch the little ones grow up.

My Isabella, great niece is two and we are going to have a new additon to the family. Isabella is going to be a big sister. My nephew and niece in law are having a little girl in Oct. We can hardly wait.

I will my great nephew, Shawn 10, Cheyenne, his sister will be 17 in Oct and then Montana is 12 and Isabella is 2 and now the new one.

I am very blessed with my family and I have wonderful friends.

So talk to you soon. I go to work today. LeeAnn, my director ask if I would change days with her so she could babysit her grandson, so I said yes. I was not doing anything anyway and I still get my hours in and help her all in one shot.

Have a great day.

Callie says HI.

ReadingPatti and Callie

How nice of you to trade days with your director!

You're lucky to have so many kids in your family! Most of the kids in our family are all grown up now. My brother's kids are in college - and I remember when they were born!

Two of my sister's girls have babies of their own - Caden, who will turn one 10 days after Adaline, and Felicity, who is two. My other niece just got married.

My cousin has an 11-year-old daughter who just came for a visit. She was wonderful with Adaline, as is my brother's daughter. They were a big help when they stayed here, and Adaline LOVED them!

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

Becke, I am ready to go to work. I go Fri for the final check up on my right eye. I will get the paperwork ready for the left eye. I have that scheduled already. It is going to happen on the 5th.

I will be doing more drops. I am not sure if I willl be doing drops for both eyes or not.

I am very happy with the results. The eye is getting better everyday. I am so hoping to get to the point where I will only have to wear reading glasses.

I have finished a couple of books. I read The First Prophet by Kay Hooper, I am read Insurgent by Veronica Roth. I love them both.

I am now starting Haven by Kay Hooper. I really like her thrillers. Especially the ones with Bishop and Miranda in them. She knows how to write a great book.

I have book club tomorrow. I am going to find out what everyone wants to read. Some people have been sayings we are doing to many mysteries, so I need to know what they would like to read and only have a mystery every three months.

Working on my stitching projects. Not much to see on my angel couple. I am working on the cap of the guy angel, so it is a blob of black brown, brown and some blue in where I am working. I will  work on the animal train and the labs this week too.

Today Callie is 4 years old. I can't believe that I have had her for four years. I love her so much. She is my baby.

How is is your kitty?

Does Adaline like the kitty?

So talk to you soon.

ReadingPatti and Callie

becke_davis
0 Kudos

ReadingPatti wrote:

Becke, I am ready to go to work. I go Fri for the final check up on my right eye. I will get the paperwork ready for the left eye. I have that scheduled already. It is going to happen on the 5th.

I will be doing more drops. I am not sure if I willl be doing drops for both eyes or not.

I am very happy with the results. The eye is getting better everyday. I am so hoping to get to the point where I will only have to wear reading glasses.

I have finished a couple of books. I read The First Prophet by Kay Hooper, I am read Insurgent by Veronica Roth. I love them both.

I am now starting Haven by Kay Hooper. I really like her thrillers. Especially the ones with Bishop and Miranda in them. She knows how to write a great book.

I have book club tomorrow. I am going to find out what everyone wants to read. Some people have been sayings we are doing to many mysteries, so I need to know what they would like to read and only have a mystery every three months.

Working on my stitching projects. Not much to see on my angel couple. I am working on the cap of the guy angel, so it is a blob of black brown, brown and some blue in where I am working. I will  work on the animal train and the labs this week too.

Today Callie is 4 years old. I can't believe that I have had her for four years. I love her so much. She is my baby.

How is is your kitty?

Does Adaline like the kitty?

So talk to you soon.

ReadingPatti and Callie

Happy Birthday to Callie! 

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

Becke, Hi, thanks for the birthday wishes for Callie. Unfortunately the picture did not come through.

I go tomorrow to get my eye checked. I also get the paperwork ready for the surgery to my left eye. I am very happy with the results. I am seeing so much better.

I got two new books. I got the new Johanna Lindsay and the new book by Jeanette Walls.

I will be stitching today. I want to get some done on my projects.

Weather is cooler and we may have some more rain off and on.

So take care and talk to you soon.

ReadingPatti and Callie

becke_davis
0 Kudos

ReadingPatti wrote:

Becke, Hi, thanks for the birthday wishes for Callie. Unfortunately the picture did not come through.

I go tomorrow to get my eye checked. I also get the paperwork ready for the surgery to my left eye. I am very happy with the results. I am seeing so much better.

I got two new books. I got the new Johanna Lindsay and the new book by Jeanette Walls.

I will be stitching today. I want to get some done on my projects.

Weather is cooler and we may have some more rain off and on.

So take care and talk to you soon.

ReadingPatti and Callie

My daughter is reading the new book by Jeanette Walls!

The Silver Star  

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

Becke, I go today for the final visit to the eye doctor on my right eye. I get the paperwork ready for the left eye surgery. I will have that done on the 5th.

I am really seeing very good. I am very happy with the results.

I have changed my mine about what I am going to stitch for the fair next year. I did want to do the angel couple but I need for longer dowels. I don't like using an embroidery hoop. So I have a couple of kits I am deciding on.

I have one of a lady in her garden and one of a ballerina putting on her ballet shoes. I also have some more oriental ladies I could do. I just need to pick one.

Be very rainy here. Some parts of the state have been flooded.

So talk to you soon.

ReadingPatti and Callie

becke_davis
0 Kudos

ReadingPatti wrote:

Becke, I go today for the final visit to the eye doctor on my right eye. I get the paperwork ready for the left eye surgery. I will have that done on the 5th.

I am really seeing very good. I am very happy with the results.

I have changed my mine about what I am going to stitch for the fair next year. I did want to do the angel couple but I need for longer dowels. I don't like using an embroidery hoop. So I have a couple of kits I am deciding on.

I have one of a lady in her garden and one of a ballerina putting on her ballet shoes. I also have some more oriental ladies I could do. I just need to pick one.

Be very rainy here. Some parts of the state have been flooded.

So talk to you soon.

ReadingPatti and Callie

There's been flooding here, too. We had a big storm last night but it's gorgeous right now. I'm so glad you'll have both eyes back to normal in just a week or two. That's huge progress!

Have fun picking a design for next year's project. I always like flowers and gardens, but all of them sound pretty!

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

Becke, My eye is great. The doctor's assistant says the eye is healing great and I am seeing so much better.

I stop drops for the right eye on Mon and start the ones for the right eye on Tues.

I am excited.

I have decided to work on a Woodland Enchantress. I have started it and now decided to finish it.

ReadingPatti and Callie

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

Becke, I meant to say that Mon is the last day for drops in the right eye and then Tues. I start drops for the left eye. I am just so excited that I did not see what I wrote.

So Monday is the last day for drops in right eye. Then I start drops for the left eye on Tues. and I have the cataract removed on Fri.

I am very excited. I am seeing so much better. I think I may just need reading glasses by the time I get done with this. I will have to ask.

Work on stitching. I do have to vaccum and get trash out and take a shower. I do most of my chores on Sun.

I have a list of what I want to do before the surgery.

I work Mon and Tues then I am off until the 15th.

Talk to you soon.

ReadingPatti and Callie

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Patti's Eyes

ReadingPatti wrote:

Becke, I meant to say that Mon is the last day for drops in the right eye and then Tues. I start drops for the left eye. I am just so excited that I did not see what I wrote.

So Monday is the last day for drops in right eye. Then I start drops for the left eye on Tues. and I have the cataract removed on Fri.

I am very excited. I am seeing so much better. I think I may just need reading glasses by the time I get done with this. I will have to ask.

Work on stitching. I do have to vaccum and get trash out and take a shower. I do most of my chores on Sun.

I have a list of what I want to do before the surgery.

I work Mon and Tues then I am off until the 15th.

Talk to you soon.

ReadingPatti and Callie

Patti - Here's a colorful treat for your eyes! Congratulations on your progress!

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

Re: Patti's Eyes

Becke, Thanks, that is very colorful. I finish up drops for the right eye today then tomorrow I start the drops for the left eye.

I am very happy with the results. I can see so much better. I can read better too.

I can hardly wait until Fri. I will find out on Thur what time I need to be there.

Rainy still but in the seventies. So I take the umbrella with me to work. I need to leave early to get my allegery shot and cash a check.

My brother is working on my stitching project to get it framed. I might have to get some wrapping paper. Probably black. I am excited to see how it is going to look once it is framed.

I need to find some dowels that are 4 ft. Long that I can make into ones I am use for the my scroll frame. Then I can start working on my angel couple again. In the mean time I am working on one that is called Woodland Enchantress. She is turning winter in to spring. I am have one that is Autumn Fairy, a ballerina, a lady in her garden. She is wearing a long dress. I have so many that I want to stitch and not enough time.

Same with reading. I am starting a book by Mary Balogh. It have two books in it.

So talk to you soon.

ReadingPatti and Callie

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Patti - It sounds like you have decent weather.

Fricka - How are you doing? With the news about the extreme heat in the Southwest and the fires in Phoenix, I'm concerned about you!

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

Becke, I have to be at the hospital by 9 on Fri morning for the catarct surgery. I am doing my drops in my right eye.

I have Callie's food dish ready and gave her fresh water.

I need to wash my hair. Probably tomorrow.

Getting up early to get more stuff for our cook out tomorrow.

Very warm here today. Had some thunderstorms come through and them are moving on.

It was 83 in Somerset today.

Anyone hear from Fricka?

Talk to you later. Will let you know how the surgery went as soon as I can.

ReadingPatti and Callie

becke_davis
0 Kudos

ReadingPatti wrote:

Becke, I have to be at the hospital by 9 on Fri morning for the catarct surgery. I am doing my drops in my right eye.

I have Callie's food dish ready and gave her fresh water.

I need to wash my hair. Probably tomorrow.

Getting up early to get more stuff for our cook out tomorrow.

Very warm here today. Had some thunderstorms come through and them are moving on.

It was 83 in Somerset today.

Anyone hear from Fricka?

Talk to you later. Will let you know how the surgery went as soon as I can.

ReadingPatti and Callie

Good luck, Patti - I'm sure it will go fine.

I'm wondering about Fricka, too. I hope she's okay!

It wasn't bad out here today - it rained for awhile, but nothing serious.

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

Becke, Well, it is Fri. I have to be at the hopsital before 9:00 this morning. I am ready to get this done and anxious too. I pray that everything will go just fine with the surgery.

I am so ready to have this taken care of and over and done with. It will be so nice to see properly agan with both eyes.

If I get a good of results as I did with the right eye I will be very happy.

I am hoping that I will get to the point that I only have to have reading glasses.

So when I can I will let you know how everything went.

Talk to you soon.

ReadingPatti and Callie

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Sending hugs your way, Patti!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Today we have a one-day feature with Tom Wood, who is joining us from England. Tea and biscuits, anyone?

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

Becke, HI, I had my left eye surgery, I went Sat and the doctor checked it. He says it looks good and I could read some letters.

It is starting the healing process. I have to give it time. I have just been reading and watching tv. Callie is great company. She