Reply
Distinguished Bibliophile
Paul_Hochman
Posts: 2,801
Registered: ‎03-23-2007
0 Kudos

Re: The Next First Look Book Club

 


becke_davis wrote:

Follow the link a couple posts back for the sign up info.


 

Come and sign up, Becke!

 

Moderator
becke_davis
Posts: 35,676
Registered: ‎10-19-2006
0 Kudos

Re: The Next First Look Book Club

Well, duh. What was I thinking? Sorry, Paul - I'll be right there!

Moderator
dhaupt
Posts: 11,827
Registered: ‎10-19-2006
0 Kudos

Re: The Next First Look Book Club

 


becke_davis wrote:

Well, duh. What was I thinking? Sorry, Paul - I'll be right there!


 

Oh boy, now I'll have lots of fun.

 

Moderator
becke_davis
Posts: 35,676
Registered: ‎10-19-2006
0 Kudos

Re: The Next First Look Book Club

It will be a blast -- as always!

Distinguished Bibliophile
KathyS
Posts: 6,893
Registered: ‎10-19-2006
0 Kudos

Re: The Next First Look Book Club

Well, Becke, you and Debbie better move over....because I gave in and signed up...looked like a good story.  :smileyhappy:

 

Kathy

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
Posts: 5,276
Registered: ‎10-20-2008
0 Kudos

Re: The Next First Look Book Club


KathyS wrote:

Well, Becke, you and Debbie better move over....because I gave in and signed up...looked like a good story.  :smileyhappy:

 

Kathy


 

VtCozy Wrote.: Be nice,we are a very Sensitive Group..VtcAngel..Susan

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Moderator
dhaupt
Posts: 11,827
Registered: ‎10-19-2006
0 Kudos

Re: The Next First Look Book Club

 


KathyS wrote:

Well, Becke, you and Debbie better move over....because I gave in and signed up...looked like a good story.  :smileyhappy:

 

Kathy


 

Well at least this FL will have a little class now. Can't wait til the discussions.

 

Moderator
becke_davis
Posts: 35,676
Registered: ‎10-19-2006
0 Kudos

Re: The Next First Look Book Club

Oh good, Kathy - this will be fun!

Distinguished Bibliophile
KathyS
Posts: 6,893
Registered: ‎10-19-2006
0 Kudos

Re: The Next First Look Book Club


Vermontcozy wrote:

KathyS wrote:

Well, Becke, you and Debbie better move over....because I gave in and signed up...looked like a good story.  :smileyhappy:

 

Kathy


 

VtCozy Wrote.: Be nice,we are a very Sensitive Group..VtcAngel..Susan


Don't worry, VTC...there's room for everybody.  I'm always nice to sensitive aliens, as long as they know when to stay in their space ships.  :smileyhappy:

Distinguished Bibliophile
KathyS
Posts: 6,893
Registered: ‎10-19-2006
0 Kudos

Re: The Next First Look Book Club


dhaupt wrote:

 


KathyS wrote:

Well, Becke, you and Debbie better move over....because I gave in and signed up...looked like a good story.  :smileyhappy:

 

Kathy


 

Well at least this FL will have a little class now. Can't wait til the discussions.

 


 

My thoughts, exactly!  Ha!

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
Posts: 5,276
Registered: ‎10-20-2008
0 Kudos

Re: The Next First Look Book Club


KathyS wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

KathyS wrote:

Well, Becke, you and Debbie better move over....because I gave in and signed up...looked like a good story.  :smileyhappy:

 

Kathy


 

VtCozy Wrote.: Be nice,we are a very Sensitive Group..VtcAngel..Susan


Don't worry, VTC...there's room for everybody.  I'm always nice to sensitive aliens, as long as they know when to stay in their space ships. 


My ship is being repaired for th FL launch of "The Poacher's Son "Party..The Friday before we start..Katy and Russell will be joining all of us.The Party is being Hosted by myself and a Surprise FLooker,To Be Announced.All are invited..Details will follow ..Vtc  Susan

 

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Moderator
becke_davis
Posts: 35,676
Registered: ‎10-19-2006
0 Kudos

Re: The Next First Look Book Club

Oh man, I'm gone for an hour and already the aliens have invaded.

 

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
Posts: 5,276
Registered: ‎10-20-2008
0 Kudos

Re: The Next First Look Book Club

Becke;  How did you know that was the Model of the Ship? We tweaked it a bit with the Co-Owner,To be announced..Will be picking Flookers up at various locations..We can find anyone.even RURAL locations,so no excuses Debbie!! New Englanders ,will pick up night before.Need help from "Mike and Debbie" Navigating ....Vtc...Susan

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Distinguished Bibliophile
pen21
Posts: 3,648
Registered: ‎03-23-2009
0 Kudos

Re: The Next First Look Book Club

A Party!!!   I am ready.

Vermontcozy, can't wait to hear the theme of the party.

pen21

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
Posts: 5,276
Registered: ‎10-20-2008
0 Kudos

Re: The Next First Look Book Club


pen21 wrote:

A Party!!!   I am ready.

Vermontcozy, can't wait to hear the theme of the party.

pen21


 

Hi Co-owner..Thank you for helping with the funding..I posted a to be announced,because I wasn.t sure if you wanted to be a"Silent Partner",for Tax Purposes.: )..But now all is in the open..I invited Katy and Russel;;next invite? We will talk..Pm? Surprise..I thought a Tattoo will get one into the Party..Real or Fake..Whatever works..Only if you agree...Vtc..Susan

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Distinguished Bibliophile
pen21
Posts: 3,648
Registered: ‎03-23-2009
0 Kudos

Re: The Next First Look Book Club

Tattoo party is great!

We can bring a tattoo we have OR would have in our wildest dreams OR a tattoo that represents a favorite author/favorite book. What do you think?

This should be a good conversation starter. You have such good ideas!

pen21

 


Vermontcozy wrote:

pen21 wrote:

A Party!!!   I am ready.

Vermontcozy, can't wait to hear the theme of the party.

pen21


 

Hi Co-owner..Thank you for helping with the funding..I posted a to be announced,because I wasn.t sure if you wanted to be a"Silent Partner",for Tax Purposes.: )..But now all is in the open..I invited Katy and Russel;;next invite? We will talk..Pm? Surprise..I thought a Tattoo will get one into the Party..Real or Fake..Whatever works..Only if you agree...Vtc..Susan


 

 

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
Posts: 5,276
Registered: ‎10-20-2008
0 Kudos

Re: The Next First Look Book Club


pen21 wrote:

Tattoo party is great!

We can bring a tattoo we have OR would have in our wildest dreams OR a tattoo that represents a favorite author/favorite book. What do you think?

This should be a good conversation starter. You have such good ideas!

pen21

 


Vermontcozy wrote:

pen21 wrote:

A Party!!!   I am ready.

Vermontcozy, can't wait to hear the theme of the party.

pen21


 

Hi Co-owner..Thank you for helping with the funding..I posted a to be announced,because I wasn.t sure if you wanted to be a"Silent Partner",for Tax Purposes.: )..But now all is in the open..I invited Katy and Russel;;next invite? We will talk..Pm? Surprise..I thought a Tattoo will get one into the Party..Real or Fake..Whatever works..Only if you agree...Vtc..Susan


 pen21

 I couldn't and wouldn't do it without you,you brought" The Band "last time,and although I can;t remember,you did say everyome had a great time.Last time it was at BarnesandNoble in Soho.NYC..Open Mike..if My memory is correct..I like all your ideas,a Tattoo representing a fave,Book Author,something totally outrageous....Like "Inked"..All proceeds go to The Starving Writers Fund like last time....(This is Cyber Fun everyone).Tickets..I  know you like to be in charge of that..Thanks again for Supporting The Cause....Best  Susan,Vtc  Elton is probably coming late..


 

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Moderator
becke_davis
Posts: 35,676
Registered: ‎10-19-2006
0 Kudos

Re: The Next First Look Book Club

Lordy, lordy. I think Paul may have second thoughts about asking me to moderate this group. I don't even speak Klingon!

Distinguished Bibliophile
pen21
Posts: 3,648
Registered: ‎03-23-2009
0 Kudos

Re: The Next First Look Book Club

You never know. By the end of the party, you might have learned to speak Klingon.

 


becke_davis wrote:

Lordy, lordy. I think Paul may have second thoughts about asking me to moderate this group. I don't even speak Klingon!


 

 

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
Posts: 5,276
Registered: ‎10-20-2008
0 Kudos

Re: The Next First Look Book Club


pen21 wrote:

You never know. By the end of the party, you might have learned to speak Klingon.

 


becke_davis wrote:

Lordy, lordy. I think Paul may have second thoughts about asking me to moderate this group. I don't even speak Klingon!


 

 i just had to ck my msgs before I went to work..Yes Klingon..we could inviteall who "Speak" Just a few Phrases would be helpful,my Aliens from Vt might come...Not to worry Becke,they understand 'The Kings English"Bye ..Vtc


 

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer