dhaupt
0 Kudos

Re: The Next First Look Book Club

[ Edited ]

OMG a party and I'm late, with partygoers like Susan and Pen and Kathy and me we better watch out we don't make on a You-Tube in mystery fans gone wild video.:womanvery-happy:

Distinguished Bibliophile
pen21
0 Kudos

Debbie, you can be in the video person for the party.

dhaupt wrote:

OMG a party and I'm late, with partygoers like Susan and Pen and Kathy and me we better watch out we don't make on a You-Tube in mystery fans gone wild video.:womanvery-happy:

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Hey everyone - I just want to clarify that I'm not the moderator for First Look; I'm a participant like everyone else. I had to get in on this one, since it's a mystery!

KathyS
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

Hey everyone - I just want to clarify that I'm not the moderator for First Look; I'm a participant like everyone else. I had to get in on this one, since it's a mystery!

I knew that. :smileyhappy:  I assume Rachel is still the mod for that club.   She does a good job, but everyone should know to keep in line. So, just be careful, Becke, it's a wild kingdom you'll be entering!  I wouldn't want my friend to be eaten alive!  :smileyvery-happy:

becke_davis
0 Kudos

I have you to protect me, Kathy. I think I'll probably survive!

KathyS
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

Well, my days of dancing on tables is over, as are my drinking Long Island Iced Teas....I'm limited to decaf tea and water...how exciting is that! :smileysad:  But, I'll be happy to distribute the "Mystery" video of all of the rest of you! :smileyhappy:  And Debbie, I know what you look like!  BTW, Becke, did you notice I now have a picture up, to go with my south-western twang?  Ha!

KathyS
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

I have you to protect me, Kathy. I think I'll probably survive!

All we can do is give it our best shot. I'll be there for you, I have no doubt you'll survive.  Just be ready with the bucket of water, if I internally combust, and go up in flames!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Kathy, you may have a slight Southwestern twang but I swear I do NOT say "Da Bears" even though I grew up in Chicago!

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Just so y'all know I'm putting on my very high boots!

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

Vtc wrote    We expect you to,given your reputation.  :  ) Rules are what we all want them to be..Just leave enough skin out so we can see your Tattoo..Real, not real . Your Tattoo and BN name will be matched up..Be Creative,thats not a tall order for this group!!!! Post or describe your tattoo,so we can get started..We Thank you...Ship Owners..

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

pen21 wrote:

Debbie, you can be in the video person for the party.

dhaupt wrote:

Great Idea pen21,Then we can put it on twitter also,do we need written permission?  Vtc..

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Vermontcozy wrote:

dhaupt wrote:

Vtc wrote    We expect you to,given your reputation.  :  ) Rules are what we all want them to be..Just leave enough skin out so we can see your Tattoo..Real, not real . Your Tattoo and BN name will be matched up..Be Creative,thats not a tall order for this group!!!! Post or describe your tattoo,so we can get started..We Thank you...Ship Owners..

I meant because of all the BS Susie Q!!!!!

pen21
0 Kudos

KathyS,

You can drink all the Long Island Ice Teas you want. It is a virtual party, only limited by our imagination.

Maybe you can come up with a signature drink to go with the party theme.

KathyS wrote:

dhaupt wrote:

Well, my days of dancing on tables is over, as are my drinking Long Island Iced Teas....I'm limited to decaf tea and water...how exciting is that! :smileysad:  But, I'll be happy to distribute the "Mystery" video of all of the rest of you! :smileyhappy:  And Debbie, I know what you look like!  BTW, Becke, did you notice I now have a picture up, to go with my south-western twang?  Ha!

KathyS
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

dhaupt wrote:

I meant because of all the BS Susie Q!!!!!

:smileyvery-happy:  Waders won't even be enough! 

(*)(*)

@

----

Inspired Scribe
IBIS
0 Kudos

I was wondering where all the laughter and noise was coming from. So I had to peek in... what a marvelous cheerful group doing the happy dance! I'm also signing up... actually I just got my confirmation.... i'm not sure about the tattoo... mine washed off. I'll do my best to keep up.
IBIS

"I am a part of everything that I have read."
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Oh yeah, we're the wild bunch! I'm surprised B&N hasn't shushed us, yet -- this party's been getting kind of wild. Everyone is eagerly awaiting the arrival of THE POACHER'S SON!

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

IBIS wrote:
I was wondering where all the laughter and noise was coming from. So I had to peek in... what a marvelous cheerful group doing the happy dance! I'm also signing up... actually I just got my confirmation.... i'm not sure about the tattoo... mine washed off. I'll do my best to keep up.

VtCozy Wrote..Unless I wasn't paying close attention,I have not seen you on for a while.Glad you are here with such a great diverse group..Your Tattoo will arrive,in your mind then let us know..Susan

pen21
0 Kudos

More party people! Welcome!

The tattoos that wash off are great, you get to pick a new one, put it in a new place.

TiggerBear had mentioned on another thread they have tattoos that only show under black light.

To me it would seem the wash off kind would be a better choice than invisible.

IBIS thanks for joining. pen21

Vermontcozy wrote:

IBIS wrote:

VtCozy Wrote..Unless I wasn't paying close attention,I have not seen you on for a while.Glad you are here with such a great diverse group..Your Tattoo will arrive,in your mind then let us know..Susan

Inspired Scribe
IBIS
0 Kudos

Hi Susan, you are a must for every party! 

I'm in the middle of BSO's winter season, so I have little time for extra-curricular activities... but I'll always find time to read good mysteries, and share insights with fellow readers.

I'll probably hide the ARC of "The Poacher's Son" behind the sheets on my music stand during rehearsals. When the violins get a break, I sneak in a couple of pages.

My sun-tattoo has found a happier home on someone else's _ _ _. 

IBIS

Inspired Scribe
IBIS
0 Kudos

Hi pen21, I agree, wash-off tattoos are great. But when I got mine, I thought it was permanent. it certainly hurt like a permanent one.

Imagine my surprise when I came out of the shower the next morning! And found my little sun-tattoo eclipsed!

pen21 wrote:

More party people! Welcome!

The tattoos that wash off are great, you get to pick a new one, put it in a new place.

TiggerBear had mentioned on another thread they have tattoos that only show under black light.

To me it would seem the wash off kind would be a better choice than invisible.

IBIS thanks for joining. pen21

Vermontcozy wrote:

IBIS wrote:

IBIS