Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Re: The First Look Book Club Holding Room and Party Central

pen21  Let us know what you decide on..Will be interesting to know..So many choices,ideas,one will just hit everyone...Good Luck in you quest...Susan Vtc

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Pen,Deb and Everyone Else who read and are Planning to read,It is #8 NYTimes..Chapter Books...We Are so Happy for Lauren....Wonderful Book. Vtc.

Before I Fall 

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Boy, this is hard! Well, scroll back to check out authors we've featured here before, for one thing. Lisa Unger, for instance. Have you read Laurie R. King or Laura Lippmann? Martha Grimes?

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Sizzle  "The band"KatyPretty  PenPerry.,LadyGa Deb,GaGa off this weekend..Both are Visiting their families,catching up with their reading..A few books they requested....One game  Be back Next week,,Becke and I will Have their Schedule...Thank you for your Patience....Us..

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Glad That "Willie" Can join us in Welcoming Back..Becke,KatyPenPrettyPerry, LadyGaDebDaintyGa,from their 'Much Needed Vacations,and visiting Family as well..Will be serving Breakfast soon..pen21,has given me that Position today,I hope I do as good a job as pen21..If not,please take it up with our"Committee  Suze Here..Susan Everywhere Else....

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

A Peach of a Murder (Fresh-Baked Mystery Series #1)  

pen21 wrote:

Bagels. Coffee and Tea. Served with

Murder by the Slice (Fresh-Baked Mystery Series #2)

The "Bagel Guy" showed up again,this time in Vt,to Welcome back our "Friends" Limo Picked them all up Becke,and "The 'Girls" at Burlington Airport..Wecome to Vt..Melissa will be seving,if she shows up..Otherwise Help Yourself..Susan

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Re: The Next First Look Book Club

pen21 wrote:

Susan has more treats for this morning.

Becke,

We all went together and you now have someone to serve you coffee/tea, treats, she will even bring you lunch. Her name is Thelma.

This is 'Thelma" She showed up to serve,Melissa is not around,Its her twin,so its confusing..Enjoy   Susan

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Good morning everyone, look at all the fun stuff I miss over the weekend. :womansad:

But I'm here now.

Thanks Pen for looking into names for us, I'll leave up to your capable hands.

I love Linda Fairstein and Faye Kellerman and the Coulter FBI series.

I haven't tried all of the mentioned authors though and will have to look into them.

Well let's get this week started off with a bang

bangbangboogie-1.jpg

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

Good morning everyone, look at all the fun stuff I miss over the weekend. :womansad:

But I'm here now.

I haven't tried all of the mentioned authors though and will have to look into them.

bangbangboogie-1.jpg

Glad you had a chance to Look over all the Posts,Cute Outfits,You must have "Wardrobe"by April 1st..new Gig...Glad you like the Book Selection..Faye Kellerman has been a fave of mine for years,so realistic..LindaF..I met her once here at My"Unknown"Bookstore,and she is "The Real" deal..Hope your Vacation was just that a vacation..Need new Lipglosses..Becke is working on that..Hi Pen if you are around..See You all Later..

Distinguished Bibliophile
pen21

I am here. Slow start. Nice vacation Gaga and I had. Just got here from the airport not long ago. Susan thanks for the bagels and coffee. Luanne

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

But I'm here now.

bangbangboogie-1.jpg

Glad you had a chance to Look over all the Posts,Cute Outfits,You must have "Wardrobe"by April 1st..new Gig...Glad you like the Book Selection..Faye Kellerman has been a fave of mine for years,so realistic..LindaF..I met her once here at My"Unknown"Bookstore,and she is "The Real" deal..Hope your Vacation was just that a vacation..Need new Lipglosses..Becke is working on that..Hi Pen if you are around..See You all Later..

trying to post this..it came back,will try again   

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Pen thanks for the cute pic. every time I try to post one it just comes up with that stupid question mark.

Susie, I am so envious of your meeting Linda Fairstein, the greatest contemporary mystery writer living.

Inspired Bibliophile
thewanderingjew
0 Kudos

The sun is shining, all is right with the world. I am a happy camper reading my b&n book! Now all I need is my hot cuppa something!

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

The Kills (Alexandra Cooper Series #6)

dhaupt wrote:

Pen thanks for the cute pic. every time I try to post one it just comes up with that stupid question mark.

Susie, I am so envious of your meeting Linda Fairstein, the greatest contemporary mystery writer living.

She write's   so well,do you feel like you are in NYC,?Because its all there..her depiction of NYC,the other boroughs,Marthas Vineyard.She sets it up and you are there...She even gave a friend of mine who retired as a Legal Secretary and worked for an Attorney Friend of L.Fairstein,her private email..Joan who is now 70ish,was Thrilled....I was raised in NY and she scares me with what goes on.....Suasn

Distinguished Bibliophile
pen21
0 Kudos

thewanderingjew,

Do you have any ideas for Debbiet on adding pictures?

Did this happen to you, where she gets the questions mark?

Tell us what made it all work together for you.

Luanne

dhaupt wrote:

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

pen21 wrote:

I am here. Slow start. Nice vacation Gaga and I had. Just got here from the airport not long ago. Susan thanks for the bagels and coffee. Luanne

Glad to do it,although "Bagelman"has a Crush on you" so now its Bagels forever,Both of you look so rested,so glowing...I heard from an unknown  "Bouncer"that the two of you 'Were out Partying"till the wee hrs..next time,we are Bringing Becke,Twj,and HarleyHoney.....Susan....

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

thewanderingjew wrote:

The sun is shining, all is right with the world. I am a happy camper reading my b&n book! Now all I need is my hot cuppa something!

There you are Ms.twj..Looking so sweet..Are you having a cuppa What...Deb needs HELP'''Pen,tried to teach me,I printed it out,.Just have to do it!!!!  Susan...Vt..

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Blue Diary  Debbie  What is bang,bang boogie..can we find it online?  If you like mysteries that make you say "Really,no,I can't believe it  Then you might give this one a try...