Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: The First Look Book Club Holding Room & Party Central (with apologies to Paul)

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: The First Look Book Club Holding Room & Party Central (with apologies to Paul)

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

Thanks Pen and Yum!!

I'll see you soon in Vegas for the show, I'll be picking up the LaDebGa costume up today.

Happy St Pattys Day.LadyG..Angelo and Mikos will meet you for Costume Approval..Lipgloss?..KPP,has her Costume..No Lipgloss..Could you be a Dear,and pick her up 5 tubes..Be good,and remember..The Boys are there to Protect and serve..Have Fun..Suze

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Happy St. Paddy's Day - now we have food, music and plenty to read. Oops - forgot this!

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Haunted Ground  Becke  Great Selection..I have decided on "Haunted Ground.".Erin Hart. for my 1st Erin Hart...sounds excellent....Did you read Debbies review of "False Mermaids"?.......Happy Day

Distinguished Bibliophile
pen21
0 Kudos

I want that tea setting you show.

Thanks for having us over.

If I remember right, you are serving Irish Breakfast?

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

pen21 wrote:

McGuire's Irish Pub Cookbook

In case you can't decide what to cook for dinner.

Lets go to Beckes'''And Bring your Chef..he can cook while we all Sing,and dance.and have a Few..Well I only Drink Pellagrino with lemon,but today I would like a "Fosters"...See you there...Suze

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Well I have officially entered the blog era and have my own, come visit me

http://thereadingfrenzy.blogspot.com/

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

Happy St. Paddy's Day - now we have food, music and plenty to read. Oops - forgot this!

Absolutely Lovely..is it Belleck?  We are all coming over to your house later....Best  Suze

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Vermontcozy wrote:

Haunted Ground  Becke  Great Selection..I have decided on "Haunted Ground.".Erin Hart. for my 1st Erin Hart...sounds excellent....Did you read Debbies review of "False Mermaids"?.......Happy Day

Erin Hart should hire Debbie as a publicist! I've had this book in my TBR pile awhile; just moved it to the top.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

Well I have officially entered the blog era and have my own, come visit me

http://thereadingfrenzy.blogspot.com/

So cool, Debbie - I'm following you now!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Belleek Yes, it's Belleek:

Ireland's Belleek

becke_davis
0 Kudos

It's a bit late, but here's that Irish breakfast:

pen21
0 Kudos

I have my costume. And if DebGaga needs some, I bought extra lipgloss called Kiss Me I'm Irish. KatyPenPerry.

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

pen21 wrote:

I have my costume. And if DebGaga needs some, I bought extra lipgloss called Kiss Me I'm Irish. KatyPenPerry.

Just Amazing!! I think you Will Rock Las Vegas..Good thing you bought the Lipgloss..Now we Must wait for LadyGaDaintyDebGa,,to Reveal her "Outfit."  Suze....

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Such a Toney "Party Central" Thread....BelleeK,...Royal Dalton?.Below ?.Not Sure..But for Luanne,"Belleek....Must put that on her" MBL"..My daughter inherited a bunch of Belleek..I think its just so Pretty......Suze...

pen21
0 Kudos

The parade has started. Where is everyone? Debbie just loves those men in kilts.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Whenever there is happiness
Hope you'll be there too,
Wherever there are friendly smiles
Hope they'll smile on you,
Whenever there is sunshine,
Hope it shine especially for you to make each day
for you as bright as it can be.

becke_davis
0 Kudos