Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Re: The First Look Book Club Holding Room & Party Central (with apologies to Paul)

dhaupt wrote:

becke_davis wrote:

Yes, sadly, now Susan has seen my husband and I'm having to bolt the doors!

OMG, I want one, I want one, Please, please, please.

Who is that, he looks like a younger Pierce Brosnan

BadGirl that I am I tried"As an April Fools Day"trick,to sweep him off his feet,but his Love for Becke just would not have him go that route with me..So,I got into my car and drove away,,He is So in Love with Becke,that I didn't have a chance....weep,weep  :  )  Susan...

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Re: The First Look Book Club Holding Room & Party Central (with apologies to Paul)

dhaupt wrote:

Ah but Suze, pen and I have been squatting in the house you want for a while, and well you know what they say about possession. ;-) Plus we're a bit messy.

You will party with the Sheriff and His Deputy.Doug,pens BF,ok its yours,but I will be back..Suze

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

PhyllisJ wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote--I am sad..i fell asleep and didn't see Ben My Crush this week..I saw not one show,so I must catch up with you all..Glad you mentioned"The Poachers Son" pen and I were in the FLook and TBear would love the book..i might try hulu.com.

Oh, I'm sorry you missed the shows, you might try catching Southland on TNT.com if you don't have any luck with hulu.com. 

Always  an alternative,next week its back to back Southland,and Then I can watch  Justified and try and catch up..Thanks, Phyliss...

Distinguished Bibliophile
pen21
0 Kudos

pen21
0 Kudos

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

pen21 wrote:

Pen,The Couch in The Party House..??We will all be over tonight.

TiggerBear
0 Kudos

PhyllisJ wrote:

Tig wrote--Yeah that's where HULU, Fancast, and Netflix comes in, for the slow days and the remote areas. Some day there just isn't cr*p on. And I have over 300 channels. Why 42 of them are sports junk, 8 are shopping, 38 are news, 40 just role around with on demand selections, and 28 are music; who exactly selects these channels?

Hi Tig, I know what you mean, however my cable company just did a big upgrade to their channel lineup and it seems to me that I have a lot more to choose from, but in a good way.

Lucky You :smileyhappy: Those are my channels after the upgrade added syfy and BBC America, got those + 100 "what isi this cr*p" stattions though they did throw in NatGeo.

TiggerBear
0 Kudos

I just wanted to extend the invitation over here. Please feel free to join us over in Wordsmithonia for the Dance of the April Fools.

Follow the bread crumbs

dhaupt
0 Kudos

pen21 wrote:

And this is just from my bedroom :smileyvery-happy:

becke_davis
0 Kudos

I'm rolling on the floor at this one!

And, yes, Susan - Pierce is true blue!

becke_davis

[ Edited ]
becke_davis
0 Kudos

pen21
0 Kudos

The YouTube laughing baby is hilarious.

Great find Becke.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Thats where he wants you on Velvet Cushions..Must see Baby Utube..Bye..

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

pen21 wrote:

Great find Becke.

Hysterical..Sent it to my daughter....Becke Are you this much fun in person..Pen,.Should I ask?...Vtc

pen21
0 Kudos

I'm still laughing.

Vermontcozy wrote:

pen21 wrote:

Great find Becke.

Hysterical..Sent it to my daughter....Becke Are you this much fun in person..Pen,.Should I ask?...Vtc

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy

dhaupt wrote:

pen21 wrote:

And this is just from my bedroom :smileyvery-happy:

Intervention Deb,?,You are among Friends..:  ) 

becke_davis
0 Kudos

That laughing baby is an all-time favorite of mine! Here's another one:

becke_davis
0 Kudos