Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Re: The First Look Book Club Holding Room & Party Central (with apologies to Paul)

Becke, you make being on the boards so much fun, let me meet interesting people and hang out with the band of outlaws here.

Thank you so much for all you do to make it fun for us and the authors too.

Distinguished Bibliophile
TiggerBear
0 Kudos

Re: The First Look Book Club Holding Room & Party Central (with apologies to Paul)

Vermontcozy wrote:

pen21 wrote:

Not sure, I am confused. Posted the question for TB over on A&E board.

She will straighten us out.

Vermontcozy wrote:

pen21 wrote:

Justified on tonight for those who have been watching. I am caught up and ready for episode 4 tonight.

I can't"Watching back to back Southland 9-11pm..But I did see "Justified" over the weekend..at 11pm fx  i posted on A&E..The scene where "The guy is Bound and Gagged"tied to the bed,girl with red dress answers door..Then I fell asleep..TB  replied,I think she said that was .4?3?..I would have to go there and check it out.Do you know what episode its from?Its my kind of show,..Will watch re-runs

TB is our Entertainment Go to..Suze..

Hmm I answered this over in Art and E, but I'll mention it over here to. I'm counting the pilot in the episode count, I don't think the website does. Some shows do, some don't. Often cause for confusion. I requested an episode list over in "TV without Pity" forums, hopefully someone from FX will get back to me. They were pretty quick to respond to "hey your episode streamer's broken" so.... I have hope.

TiggerBear
0 Kudos

Vermontcozy wrote:

I'm not testy honest. For some reason this spring all I'm craving is meat and fruit.

pen21
0 Kudos

TiggerBear,

Thanks for the Justified information. Let me know if you hear about the episode list. Found out my brothers are also watching.

Luanne

becke_davis
0 Kudos

I love the idea that we're a gang of outlaws!

Inspired Bibliophile
thewanderingjew
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

where are all the avatars? am i the only one who can't see them? i can see mine, but no one else's.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

I can see yours, but not mine. And I've been having trouble quoting posts, too. Uh oh!

TiggerBear
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

I can see yours, but not mine. And I've been having trouble quoting posts, too. Uh oh!

(sigh) Yep me too.

TiggerBear
0 Kudos

pen21 wrote:

TiggerBear,

Thanks for the Justified information. Let me know if you hear about the episode list. Found out my brothers are also watching.

Luanne

I'll post it, soon as I find one. Welcome.

Inspired Bibliophile
thewanderingjew
0 Kudos

whoops, now my avatar is gone too; nary a hide nor hair of it is showing! methinks someone is messing with us. this is odd, n'est ce pas?

Inspired Bibliophile
thewanderingjew
0 Kudos

to see or not to see, that is the question! where or where has my avatar gone?

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

TiggerBear wrote:

becke_davis wrote:

(sigh) Yep me too.

Me too to all the above..I keep changing Avatars..Just to see if it works....I am Justified to do so  : )

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

thewanderingjew wrote:

to see or not to see, that is the question! where or where has my avatar gone?

I just changed Avatars,but it kicked in with my Original...Try it  Suze..

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

thewanderingjew wrote:

whoops, now my avatar is gone too; nary a hide nor hair of it is showing! methinks someone is messing with us. this is odd, n'est ce pas?

Oh Mates,what to do?..Is the Tavern open yet?..could go for a cold one,Iced Coffee that is...

Inspired Bibliophile
thewanderingjew
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

well, i just had my coffee and it brought my avatar back, and yours too, vermont!

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

thewanderingjew wrote:

well, i just had my coffee and it brought my avatar back, and yours too, vermont

Mmm..Just what we need..We have some leftovers from yesterdays"Girl Outlaws Have a Patio and Pearl Party".pen,becke really went overboard....We put them away in fridge,all wrapped up so its all fresh,even one Chocolate Croissant from maxcat...Suze

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

I love the idea that we're a gang of outlaws!

Vermontcozy wrote: deb recruited us..With bags of  Books,in her Jeep Cherokee..so we piled in..We look bad,but we are Just Girls who want to have fun,with Cowboys...Bring it on!!! Suze..,Becke..Great pics of us!!!

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

TiggerBear wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

I'm not testy honest. For some reason this spring all I'm craving is meat and fruit.

Cravings?..mmm...Well you were missed,,Saved Fruit in fridge,twj made coffee,strong and woke me up!!,pen is in "Texas" at a Rodeo with deb and Becke....The Tavern is open,maxcat is there reading......How about Some Apple smoked.Chicken Sausages..Vt Made..They are very tasty.....No fillers,or anything bad...Must visit A&E,,,,Southland..fell asleep...Outlaw.Suze..Ytc.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Hurray! So happy to see the avatars are back - almost as good as finding buried treasure. (Well, not quite, but you know what I mean!)

Distinguished Wordsmith
maxcat
0 Kudos

We could travel out west somewhere. The Grand Canyon..... never been there or Colorado?

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep - Robert Frost