Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

becke_davis

Re: The First Look Book Club Holding Room & Party Central (with apologies to Paul)

Sorry I'm late - I've been on the phone and responding to about 10 million Facebook messages. Yes, I might as well spit it out - today's my birthday. *choke* My 58th birthday. I'm getting into scary numbers here so I think we all need some cake!

C307 Funland Town Cake 5 lbs

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: The First Look Book Club Holding Room & Party Central (with apologies to Paul)

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Disco Nights, Vol. 9: Motown Dance  

54, Vol. 1  THE BOYS,THE BOYS THE BOYS ARE BACK TO CELEBRATE  "BECKES BIRTHDAY.....THEY ACTUALLY CANCELLED THEIR APPEARANCE IN LAS VEGAS TO COME TO OUR PICNIC AND SEE BECKE AND DANCE,DANCE,DANCE  hAPPY BITHDAY BECKES FROM ALL OF US..YOU DO ROCK!!!!!!!!!"The Girls"

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

pen21 wrote:

Deb, Suze and all,

Here are some more outfits.

Enough for everyone.

Now we have our RED DAY Dresses....And After Lunch we Will Have a Birthday Cake for Becke..Lovely Cabana..I want one Later we Could put "Angel Lights" ..up How Pretty...Suze

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Crazy day, I haven't even been on FB yet today and here I missed your Birthday.

How awful of me.

Happy Birthday Becke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i decided this year I'm starting to go backwards numerally speaking that is.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I tried going backwards but my kids won't keep their mouths shut. And for four months I'm older than my husband, and you'd better believe I get razzed about THAT!

I like the idea of a red-dress birthday party! Red bling, too. And red shoes!

Distinguished Bibliophile
pen21
0 Kudos

Happy Birthday! Have a Great Day!

How about some red velvet cupcakes!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Best Latin Party Album in the World...Ever!  The Boys are back,changing in the Cabana Ready to do The Macarena..Becke its your day...You are UP Front with The Boys.....Hello Kitty is Alive and Well..Today......Suze

becke_davis
0 Kudos

dulcinea3

Woo-hoo!!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BECKE!!!

I think I will wear this dress to your party...

I see other have brought their gifts already...

Here's mine...

Go ahead, open it!

Hope you like it (it's from the Salvador Dali shop)!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grand Dame of the Land of Oz, Duchess of Fantasia, in the Kingdom of Wordsmithonia; also, Poet Laureate of the Kingdom of Wordsmithonia
becke_davis
0 Kudos

WHOA!!!! I'm blinded by sparkles and bling! This is fun - thank you sooooooo much!!

pen21
0 Kudos

Jewlery for your birthday. Hope you like it.

dhaupt
0 Kudos

pen21 wrote:

Jewlery for your birthday. Hope you like it.

OMG Luanne, this is what I want for my birthday. I love sparkly things.

dhaupt
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

Thank you!!!!

These are mine too. LOVE THEM!!!

pen21
0 Kudos

Jewelry from all of us. Happy Birthday!

What are you doing for your birthday?

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Aren't those shoes FABULOUS? They might even be comfortable!

Thanks so much for the lovely jewels - can never have too much bling!!!

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

becke_davis wrote:

Thank you!!!!

I Want Them..DebGa You Have These..We bought them for you AND KPPP.in every Color..Each of you have a pr..You are so High maintenance!!!  :  ) Becke needs this for our "Cabo" trip in one week..Gigs are Booked...Just show up and PLEASE DO NOT GET LOST..Thank you.."The Management ..SuBe..Productions/ DBA BeSu International/DBA Who Knows... Suze

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

Aren't those shoes FABULOUS? They might even be comfortable!

Thanks so much for the lovely jewels - can never have too much bling!!!

Those would look Amazing with your J..Couture Bag..Happy Birthday...Suze

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Vermontcozy wrote:

dhaupt wrote:

becke_davis wrote:

Thank you!!!!

I Want Them..DebGa You Have These..We bought them for you AND KPPP.in every Color..Each of you have a pr..You are so High maintenance!!!  :  ) Becke needs this for our "Cabo" trip in one week..Gigs are Booked...Just show up and PLEASE DO NOT GET LOST..Thank you.."The Management ..SuBe..Productions/ DBA BeSu International/DBA Who Knows... Suze

Suze, you can do no wrong from now on in my book. Love the shoes thnx