Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Wordsmith
maxcat
0 Kudos

Re: The First Look Book Club Holding Room & Party Central (with apologies to Paul)

The light bulb in Tigger's goes on. Brilliant idea!

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep - Robert Frost
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Re: The First Look Book Club Holding Room & Party Central (with apologies to Paul)

pen21 wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

TiggerBear wrote:

maxcat wrote:

Naa! I can see and read fine on a 30 watt bulb. When are we caving?

8:30 if that ok with you.

Did I hear 8:30 ? See you wherever you set up..,,Suze

We can ride together Suze. Wherever they set up, we will be there.

I wonder if they found a treasure of some sort?

Thats great just call me on my cell when you are leaving..Good thing we live so close to each other..I don't know where we are going but we will know soon  :  )Your Warehouse.. will  be full of Hardware for our new Store..300 boxes....Charlie/Bob/George..One of them or all will be around to help..A Treasure ?Maybe It will tell us more about your "Family"...Lucinda is probably down there..  She Knows All....Suze...

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Distinguished Wordsmith
maxcat
0 Kudos

HAHAHA! Becke, you're hilarious....

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep - Robert Frost
Distinguished Wordsmith
maxcat
0 Kudos

What are you seeing down there Tigger? I can't see the screen from here. Tell me what you see.

Distinguished Wordsmith
maxcat
0 Kudos

Suze and Luanne just arrived. Maybe they don't have gps's.

Distinguished Wordsmith
maxcat
0 Kudos

Hey, Tigger, holding your legs is not too bad. I can handle this.

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

TiggerBear wrote:

maxcat wrote:

Ok, got the wetsuit on and we're setting up by the caves. Tiggerbear knows where this little cave is.

You guy can't miss it there's a 20' display screen, a 10' long buffet table, and 40 of the fancy Atterondock deck chairs, not to mention a ems bus, and the markets bright green and blue trucks. Just keep away from the hole with the lights surrounding it.

(taps head) Bright idea. I just sent the gps coordinates to the direction finders I put in everyone's vehicles. Just follow your tomtoms.

We're almost there .Lu and I are Traveling together..I think I see you..BIG SCREEN  Wow..Its really  dark..Oh good Lights..camera.action..Looks like a movie set we are pulling up. ...I think Patti strolled over,she lives so close she has a Lge  Iced Tea.....Jim is having a snack..and A Tall Glass of something  I want one...Make that 2 Luanne wants one too...

Distinguished Bibliophile
pen21
0 Kudos

Vermontcozy wrote:

pen21 wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

TiggerBear wrote:

maxcat wrote:

Thats great just call me on my cell when you are leaving..Good thing we live so close to each other..I don't know where we are going but we will know soon  :  )Your Warehouse.. will  be full of Hardware for our new Store..300 boxes....Charlie/Bob/George..One of them or all will be around to help..A Treasure ?Maybe It will tell us more about your "Family"...Lucinda is probably down there..  She Knows All....Suze...

Hop in quick. I have the directions from Tigger on my GPS.

Man look at that screen!. OK, I am heading straight for the buffet.

Meet you at the adirondack chairs.

Man, look at this buffet.

Tigger, you know how to put on a spread.

And cocktails!

Hope Tigger and maxcat didn't fill up on cocktails before their adventure.

Distinguished Wordsmith
maxcat
0 Kudos

Can you see the screen, Suze? Tell me what you see. I can't from where I am.

Distinguished Wordsmith
maxcat
0 Kudos

We didn't... we'll do that later.

pen21
0 Kudos

maxcat wrote:

Tell TiggerBear to adjust the  camera. All I see are her arms and shots of her hard hat.???

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

pen21 wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

pen21 wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

TiggerBear wrote:

maxcat wrote:

Hop in quick. I have the directions from Tigger on my GPS.

Man look at that screen!. OK, I am heading straight for the buffet.

Meet you at the adirondack chairs.

Man, look at this buffet.

Tigger, you know how to put on a spread.

And cocktails!

Hope Tigger and maxcat didn't fill up on cocktails before their adventure.

Nice Chairs  Comfy..They look so Happy..and Giggling..Must be the Joy of the Discovery..whatever they found..They might tell us,,do you see that Big Old looking Steel Box?

TiggerBear
0 Kudos

maxcat wrote:

Suze and Luanne just arrived. Maybe they don't have gps's.

Do too, installed it myself.

TiggerBear
0 Kudos

maxcat wrote:

What are you seeing down there Tigger? I can't see the screen from here. Tell me what you see.

Blue and yellow rock, and an ocean smell drifting up.

TiggerBear
0 Kudos

maxcat wrote:

Hey, Tigger, holding your legs is not too bad. I can handle this.

Camera's in the water, hard part's over.

TiggerBear

pen21 wrote:

maxcat wrote:

Tell TiggerBear to adjust the  camera. All I see are her arms and shots of her hard hat.???

That's the rock not my hat. I'm not wearing one.

pen21
0 Kudos

TiggerBear wrote:

pen21 wrote:

maxcat wrote:

That's the rock not my hat. I'm not wearing one.

Oh Sorry! One too many cocktails.

I think I see it now...

TiggerBear
0 Kudos

Well looky there. Clown fish colonys.

pen21

TiggerBear wrote:

Well looky there. Clown fish colonys.

pen21

How did you get this shot?

It looks great on the big screen.