Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Re: The First Look Book Club Holding Room & Party Central (with apologies to Paul)

becke_davis wrote:

I heard Debbie brought something interesting home from her vacation:

merman.jpg image by Photoboothgirl

:smileywink:Her "Navy Seal  How Hysterical.!!!!! LOL LOL.Looks Like a Cutie To Me...Should he Join us on Mimosa..But He can't have Jims Seat...

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
dhaupt
0 Kudos

Re: The First Look Book Club Holding Room & Party Central (with apologies to Paul)

Vermontcozy wrote:

becke_davis wrote:

:smileywink:Her "Navy Seal  How Hysterical.!!!!! LOL LOL.Looks Like a Cutie To Me...Should he Join us on Mimosa..But He can't have Jims Seat...

So much for my SURPRISE!!! Oh and shhh, he doesn't know about my jaded, shaded past. ;-0

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

Word has gotten out about Luanne's special Ginger Peach Tea (what IS her secret ingredient?), and the demand is so great she's had to open a tea room on the island:

Ms. Luanne is quite The Entrepreneur"We Needed a "Tea Shop"..for all our Visiting Ladies.....Luanne owns half the  The Island,but we all have shops..Its a Secret shh ,but Lucinda Left Luanne 1/2   The Island..But being so Generous,and a Great friend ,she Gave us All Stores....Amazing..Thank you Luanne..We never talk about it..Its just how she is...I must go now..Pet Sitting..Today..Kimmy and Jimmy her "Friend" opened up..The Pet Spa is being Built..Just had some Architectural problems.But all is Well Now...Suze...You Must Know her secret Ms.Potion Lady";;;;

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Vermontcozy wrote:

becke_davis wrote:

Well, they aren't exactly the same species, even if they are both male! ;-)

becke_davis

Vermontcozy wrote:

becke_davis wrote:

Word has gotten out about Luanne's special Ginger Peach Tea (what IS her secret ingredient?), and the demand is so great she's had to open a tea room on the island:

Ms. Luanne is quite The Entrepreneur"We Needed a "Tea Shop"..for all our Visiting Ladies.....Luanne owns half the  The Island,but we all have shops..Its a Secret shh ,but Lucinda Left Luanne 1/2   The Island..But being so Generous,and a Great friend ,she Gave us All Stores....Amazing..Thank you Luanne..We never talk about it..Its just how she is...I must go now..Pet Sitting..Today..Kimmy and Jimmy her "Friend" opened up..The Pet Spa is being Built..Just had some Architectural problems.But all is Well Now...Suze...You Must Know her secret Ms.Potion Lady";;;;

I heard you just opened a make-up shop on the island, too, Suze - very snazzy!

Distinguished Bibliophile
pen21
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

becke_davis wrote:

So much for my SURPRISE!!! Oh and shhh, he doesn't know about my jaded, shaded past. ;-0

Does he have brothers or cousins ???

pen21
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

That is a great picture Becke of the new tea shop. Thank you!

Secret recipes (especially the Ginger Peach Tea recipe) will not be given out. Brian and I make the tea in the locked tea lab.

To celebrate the grand opening High tea with bubbly will be served. And of course those little sandwiches with the crust cut off. Why do they cut the crust off?

Luanne and Brian

pen21
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

Suze, will you have the MAC lip gloss. I don't wear much makeup either. But I love their lip gloss. I always need to stop at the MOA MAC to see what is new. The Shop looks very glamourous.  Luanne

Distinguished Wordsmith
crzynwrd4lf
0 Kudos

pen21 wrote:

dhaupt wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

becke_davis wrote:

Does he have brothers or cousins ???

What net did you use to snag him I may have to borrow it.

"One potato, two potato, three potato, four/ she's coming for you now, you better lock the door"-- Promise Not To Tell
Distinguished Wordsmith
crzynwrd4lf

pen21 wrote:

becke_davis wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

Suze, will you have the MAC lip gloss. I don't wear much makeup either. But I love their lip gloss. I always need to stop at the MOA MAC to see what is new. The Shop looks very glamourous.  Luanne

Lipgloss for me too! I can't wear makeup (sensitive skin) even the mineral stuff, but I always keep lipgloss with me-- it's a must!

"One potato, two potato, three potato, four/ she's coming for you now, you better lock the door"-- Promise Not To Tell
Distinguished Wordsmith
crzynwrd4lf

Re: News about Jim Colombo

Jim's getting a twofer! Air and energy!!! Hope you feel better Jim! Kayla

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Such Girly Girls we are !!!..I do Love Strada Blush  Mac..If you have a suggestion for a mac Gloss? I found Laura Mercier for me Has great staying Power  Its a semi-gloss with just a Hint of color"Sugar Plum...Now I wear everyday Dr.Denese SPF 30 Defense Day Cream.Its just a tinted Moisturizer...And BE..Just sometimes.over it..Very Light..Like wearing nothing..I am very sensitive as well..I have recommended Dr.D, SPF 30 DDC to a few no makeup friends.,nobody I know wears any heavy stuff...Success...and I hate that feeling as well..and They Love it  It adjusts to your skin tone  For real..So if you can get a small size.and try it..I worked for Clinique for a Few Years and I am a SkinCare Fairy..Nivea has some nice LipGlosses not The Tube Just The one that swivels up..Like a Lipstick..on sale maybe 2.99//0r 3.99..Now That I am In Shock..MY OWN SKINCARE/MAKE-UP SHOP..ONLY The Best..I must have Coffee to take this all in..Oh and Vermont Soap Co...Amazing..All organic,and Gentle....Less is Best......Oh before I forget  Exfloiate  Before any Skin Care Product..Later and Lets Have Lunch to Celebrate All Good Things..Hugs,Dancing..And Must Have "Music"  .Suze...,Happy...U Rock.....And To Jim's Recovery  I just came Home and Haven't read any other Posts........

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

crzynwrd4lf wrote:

pen21 wrote:

becke_davis wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

Lipgloss for me too! I can't wear makeup (sensitive skin) even the mineral stuff, but I always keep lipgloss with me-- it's a must!

If I Hit Quote  I get a Message  Website is Busy  Try again Later....So I Posted But I am going to try this Again......SkinCareFairy..Thanks KaylaKK,KPPP You are All The Best....Where is NavySeal..Sean?? Is That his name?

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

crzynwrd4lf wrote:

Jim's getting a twofer! Air and energy!!! Hope you feel better Jim! Kayla

This should help  Jim..Kayla..We can't have any in Vt.They tried..There might be some way up near Canada..But  I haven't seen any...We don't even have Billboards(which I think is Fine)...I think its a Great Power source.,windtowers. I.Hit Quote   Seems Better....Suze..

Distinguished Wordsmith
maxcat
0 Kudos

Patti, thanks for checking in with us. After Jim's email, we thought you were sick too. You were going to some convention in July about Wade collectibles. When is that happening?

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep - Robert Frost
Distinguished Wordsmith
maxcat
0 Kudos

Sorry, Tigger, I get concerned, not stressed, when someone just disappears for a while.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep - Robert Frost
Distinguished Wordsmith
maxcat
0 Kudos

Patti, Max and Sheba miss Callie. They will be glad to see her.

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Patti  So many posts..yes I like BE.as well as Dr.Denese SPF30 Day Defense Cream  Its a very very lightweight tinted Moisturizer and Really does adjusts to anyones skin tone..It just as BE,makes your skin Flawless..and not heavy,oily..Its a Winner..and just a little goes a long way..I get it 2x a tear...Thats it...Oh We are all Just Natural Beauties..Mimosa Air is so Pure..Maybe Facials for our Sleepover...So Everyone Bring a Terry Headband  I have plenty of towels....and Bowels....Does everyone want to do that...?  I have Lots of Tea Bags to steam our Faces first...So fun....Good to see you back on the Island.......Love Those Navy Seal Friends of DebGa's   Must meet one...Going shopping at Kaylas Mimosa Clothing Co..Meet me there..See you later....I think we are all Shopping today....Suze

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

pen21 wrote:

becke_davis wrote:

That is a great picture Becke of the new tea shop. Thank you!

Secret recipes (especially the Ginger Peach Tea recipe) will not be given out. Brian and I make the tea in the locked tea lab.

To celebrate the grand opening High tea with bubbly will be served. And of course those little sandwiches with the crust cut off. Why do they cut the crust off?

Luanne and Brian

So Pretty..will be over with The Mimosa Girls....after Shopping at Kaylas..The Mimosa Reader has a few books I ordered..Must check  with maxcat if my order is in..and then A large Glass of That Ginger Iced Tea,as Long as Becke didn't make it.. :  )Maybe Patti has her Loom Order in..Suze

Distinguished Wordsmith
maxcat
0 Kudos

Suze, that sounds like a good idea! Facials, pizza, sleepover and jammies!