Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Contributor
leisure_reader
0 Kudos

Re: Guest Blog - Author Q&A: Rebecca Cantrell and James Rollins

Big welcome to Rebecca and James,

Have read all of the Rollins books!!  This is my first encounter with Rebecca's though.  I am sure that The Blood Gospel will be a great collaborative effort. 

I picked up my copy today and my husband has already asked if I will be done with it by Thursday when he gets back in town!  We are both fans of this type of book!

J

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- Eleanor Roosevelt

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Rebecca has been trying to post comments but the evil gnomes and gremlins are blocking her. Hopefully we'll be able to sneak her past them today!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Rebecca - Thanks so much for doing this Q&A! I'm so sorry you weren't able to join us. Thank you for trying!

Author
Cantrell
0 Kudos

A-ha! It works. I just want to say thank you for having us, but also that James did not write The Curse of Willie Lynch, although it sometimes shows up on lists of his books.
Rebecca Cantrell
"A City of Broken Glass"
July 2012, Forge Books
Author
Cantrell
0 Kudos

Thanks for stopping by! I'm sorry it took so long to get in here to reply. Looks like the glitches are solved now. Happy reading!

Rebecca Cantrell
"A City of Broken Glass"
July 2012, Forge Books
Author
Cantrell
0 Kudos

Glad to hear that you are liking it! I hope your husband gets a crack at is soon too!
Rebecca Cantrell
"A City of Broken Glass"
July 2012, Forge Books
Author
Cantrell
0 Kudos

Good to see you again, Eadie! We're both very different writers, as I'm sure you've seen, but the fusion of style in The Blood Gospel was a lot of fun!
Rebecca Cantrell
"A City of Broken Glass"
July 2012, Forge Books
Author
Cantrell
0 Kudos

I hope they do! I'd love to see the book up on the big screen. Fingers crossed!
Rebecca Cantrell
"A City of Broken Glass"
July 2012, Forge Books
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Cantrell wrote:
A-ha! It works. I just want to say thank you for having us, but also that James did not write The Curse of Willie Lynch, although it sometimes shows up on lists of his books.

Hurray! And thanks for the correction - I'll go delete that from the list.