becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Guest Blog by Author DANIEL PALMER

Author
JeanHarrington
0 Kudos

To Daniel, Thriller is the word.  I must look for your book.  Also, sounds like you and your author dad might be another Dumas father and son team.  Or since this is Super Bowl Sunday, another literary Archie and Peyton Manning.  Okay that's milking the analogy, but you know what I mean.  Best of luck with your new release.  Jean Harrington

Jean Harrington
becke_davis
0 Kudos

JeanHarrington wrote:

To Daniel, Thriller is the word.  I must look for your book.  Also, sounds like you and your author dad might be another Dumas father and son team.  Or since this is Super Bowl Sunday, another literary Archie and Peyton Manning.  Okay that's milking the analogy, but you know what I mean.  Best of luck with your new release.  Jean Harrington

LOL!

Inspired Wordsmith
eadieburke
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I like that analogy - very clever!

Eadie - A day out-of-doors, someone I loved to talk with, a good book and some simple food and music -- that would be rest. - Eleanor Roosevelt
Author
Daniel_Palmer
0 Kudos

Even more apropos, my brother, Matthew Palmer, is also writing a novel and has representation from the same literary agent as my father and I. So we really could become the literary equivalent of the Manning family!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Daniel_Palmer wrote:

Even more apropos, my brother, Matthew Palmer, is also writing a novel and has representation from the same literary agent as my father and I. So we really could become the literary equivalent of the Manning family!

If it's a mystery, tell him to shoot me a note!