Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Wordsmith
maxcat
0 Kudos

Re: Guest Blog by Author PAMELA CALLOW

Hi, Pamela, very nice blog! I love mysteries and will definitely look into your series. Thanks for stopping by.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep - Robert Frost
becke_davis
0 Kudos

maxcat wrote:

Hi, Pamela, very nice blog! I love mysteries and will definitely look into your series. Thanks for stopping by.

Max - both Mary Kennedy and Pam Callow have had trouble signing in today. Hopefully Pam will be able sign in again soon!

Author
PamelaCallow
0 Kudos

maxcat wrote:

Hi Max - thanks so much! It's such a great community here. Glad you enjoyed my blog! 

Pam

Join me at my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PamelaCallowAuthor?ref=sgm
www.pamelacallow.com
becke_davis
0 Kudos

PamelaCallow wrote:

maxcat wrote:

Hi Max - thanks so much! It's such a great community here. Glad you enjoyed my blog! 

Pam

YAY! I'm so glad you can get in again!

Author
PamelaCallow
0 Kudos

Hi Becke,

It's hit or miss - I can't access all the pages of this thread, but hopefully they'll fix that soon!

Pam

becke_davis wrote:

PamelaCallow wrote:

maxcat wrote:

Pam

YAY! I'm so glad you can get in again!

Hi Becke,

It's hit or miss - I can't access all the pages of the post, but at least I can see some of them!

Join me at my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PamelaCallowAuthor?ref=sgm
www.pamelacallow.com
Author
mary_kennedy
0 Kudos

HI Becke, I had the same "hit or miss" experience accessing the loop that Pam did. I think I'm going to download another internet browser, that might be the problem.

Great discussion going and I'm thrilled that people are reading Pam's excellent blog.

"Pam's Excellent Blog." Hmm, that wouldn't be a bad title for a chick-lit novel. Mary (who is always thinking about books, characters, plots and titles, much to the annoyance of her friends <g>)   

Author
PamelaCallow
0 Kudos

mary_kennedy wrote:

HI Becke, I had the same "hit or miss" experience accessing the loop that Pam did. I think I'm going to download another internet browser, that might be the problem.

Great discussion going and I'm thrilled that people are reading Pam's excellent blog.

"Pam's Excellent Blog." Hmm, that wouldn't be a bad title for a chick-lit novel. Mary (who is always thinking about books, characters, plots and titles, much to the annoyance of her friends <g>)   

Hi Mary,

"Pam's Excellent Blog" - that's pretty funny. Glad you all enjoyed it. :smileyhappy:

Still can't access all the pages of this thread...hoping the B&N techies will figure out the problem soon!

Pam

www.pamelacallow.com
becke_davis
0 Kudos

PamelaCallow wrote:

mary_kennedy wrote:

Hi Mary,

"Pam's Excellent Blog" - that's pretty funny. Glad you all enjoyed it. :smileyhappy:

Still can't access all the pages of this thread...hoping the B&N techies will figure out the problem soon!

Pam

I'm sorry you're still having problems, Pam. You're not alone - I can't access the blogs (Ransom Notes, etc.). I've passed this on to the techs - hopefully things will be working again soon.

Author
BearMountainBooks-Maria
0 Kudos

Checking in--I've been MIA this week and I see you have a great list of authors for me to check out, starting here.  WOW.  Pamela's books sound VERY INTENSE!!! 

Maria Schneider - My Nook Books
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Maria - Pam may check back when she sees this; a lot of authors subscribe to the threads, so go ahead and comment even if the featured visit past.

Author
PamelaCallow
0 Kudos

BearMountainBooks wrote:

Checking in--I've been MIA this week and I see you have a great list of authors for me to check out, starting here.  WOW.  Pamela's books sound VERY INTENSE!!! 

HI Maria,

Thanks for dropping by and checking out my books! I do try to make them suspenseful :smileyhappy:

Cheers,

Pam

www.pamelacallow.com
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Pam  (and anyone else who is seeing the oldest post first when you open an old thread) - 

Here's how to fix the problem:

Go to your profile (fast way to do that - click on your name after posting a comment).
There's a line of links - Personal Profile, Display & Privacy Settings, etc. and underneath those is another line of links: Personal Preferences, Display, General, etc.
Click "General" and scroll down to this and check the box next to it:
Sort Messages by Latest Post Date in Each Thread
That should fix it!