becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Guest Blog by Author Wendy Corsi Staub!

Wendy_Corsi_Staub wrote:

I did a Barnes and Noble stocksigning a few weeks ago in N. Carmel, Indiana, and Barnes and Noble is catering the event in Massachusetts on Monday night so I'm sure I'll sign some stock for their local store! 

So near and yet so far - Indiana is so close to me, I'm sorry I missed it!

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Wendy_Corsi_Staub wrote:

Thanks, Debbie--I was actually in Saint Louis a year ago this month, for Bouchercon--with hundreds of other mystery authors and fans. Were you there? 

Wendy- I was there and in fact I invited three dear friends of mine Hank Phillipi Ryan, Julie Compton and JT Ellison to participate in a panel at one of the branches of my local library district.

Sorry I missed you :smileysad:

But I hope next time you're in town that will change 

becke_davis
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

Wendy_Corsi_Staub wrote:

Thanks, Debbie--I was actually in Saint Louis a year ago this month, for Bouchercon--with hundreds of other mystery authors and fans. Were you there? 

Wendy- I was there and in fact I invited three dear friends of mine Hank Phillipi Ryan, Julie Compton and JT Ellison to participate in a panel at one of the branches of my local library district.

Sorry I missed you :smileysad:

But I hope next time you're in town that will change 

I missed that one and I'm going to miss Cleveland, too, since Bouchercon comes too close to my Chicago move. Hopefully I'll see you at a conference or book signing one of these days, Wendy!