Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Karen Rose: Her earlier books

After reading this trilogy, I got the urge to go back and re-read Karen's early books, and try to catch any I might have missed in between.  I'm starting with two I know I've already read:

Don't Tell   Have You Seen Her?  

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Karen Rose: Her earlier books

I'm going to be a zombie by the time I get through reading (and re-reading) Karen's books.  The trouble is, once I start them, I can't sleep until the darn book is finished!

Went out and bought a couple more from her backlist today:

I'm Watching You   You Can't Hide  

Wordsmith
kiakar

Re: Karen Rose: Her earlier books You Can't Hide

Yes!Becke:  You are reading the correct one now of all of them I still like You can't hide the best. I am reading Die for me now and love it.
New User
BarbiePie
0 Kudos

I'm Watching You is my very favorite. It's perfect. Even the killer tries to protect Kristen (the heroine) from the effects of his killings. It's the only book that the killer isn't after her, or targets her. She actually gets caught up in a bad place because of the killings, and he feels bad about that. I even love him. LOL.

It's the most perfect book: Abe and Kristen are the best. Of course, Mia and all the Regans.

Count To Ten is pretty perfect, too, cause it holds the most reccurence. And You Can't Hide. I love it mostly because of the Regans, though, the main story is interesting, I didn't quite like the ending.

And they follow up on the side story of Jack and Julia.

I like the Chicago books waaaaaaaaaay more than all the others, though. I can't wait for Murphy's and David Hunter's books. They HAVE to have them!

New User
gemsey
0 Kudos

I've just started reading Kill for Me, and when the reviews say its best to read it straight after Scream for me, they are right.  Wish I didn't have to get off the train this morning!  I wonder who Karen will will focusing on next, I will have read all of hers after this one!!
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Yes, this is one series that you really need to read in order.  And, for the most impact, I think it's best to read them one right after the other.  They'll be good no matter how you read them, but when I read them this way, they really knocked me out.
Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

i love her books, and have read ll of them.

i read them out of order but i still thoguht they were fantastic

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
becke_davis
0 Kudos

I love her books! Karen was featured here last spring. If you search her name you can access the thread.