Author
Michael-Palmer
0 Kudos

Re: MICHAEL PALMER, April Featured Author

thanks so much, becke and all of you who chimed in.......i hope to continue dialogue like this on my facebook fan page.......i am learning that PR now is much more about social media than about newspaper reviews and magazine snippets.......plus it's much more fun to connect with readers this way......

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Good Morning Michael from Vt..Glad you were comfortable here.Becke makes sure we all have our coffee,and a comfortable chair to discuss..; ).It was so interesting to learn about you,your skills as a writer,and your son's ,all of them writing and publishing..You must be so proud..Keep the FirstLook in mind for your youngest son and pass it on to his Publisher..Becke can give you all the info.Paul Hochman has a wonderful gift of choosing novels for us..Enjoy our Perfect New England weather...Susan Vtc......Thanks for the S.U.D info as well..twitter has many authors,readers,and its in real time..Try it as well,if that suits you
Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Vermontcozy wrote:

Good Morning Michael from Vt..Glad you were comfortable here.Becke makes sure we all have our coffee,and a comfortable chair to discuss..; ).It was so interesting to learn about you,your skills as a writer,and your son's ,all of them writing and publishing..You must be so proud..Keep the FirstLook in mind for your youngest son and pass it on to his Publisher..Becke can give you all the info.Paul Hochman has a wonderful gift of choosing novels for us..Enjoy our Perfect New England weather...Susan Vtc......Thanks for the S.U.D info as well..twitter has many authors,readers,and its in real time..Try it as well,if that suits you

Great idea, Susan! I don't know what criteria Paul has for First Look books but I'll pass this on to him.

Michael - stop back and visit any time! You've found a bunch of new fans here, and hopefully they will link up to your Facebook fan page - I'm already there!

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Thanks MIchael, you've gained a fan here!!!!! See you on FB

Author
Michael-Palmer
0 Kudos

thanks, debbie.....and to all who have tuned in as well

michael

Scribe
JdiennoPSU
0 Kudos

Just bought your newest ebook!  Can't wait to read it!

- JJ

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

FACT: Childhood cancers are the #1 disease killer in children - more than asthma, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, and pediatric AIDS combined.
becke_davis
0 Kudos

JdiennoPSU wrote:

Just bought your newest ebook!  Can't wait to read it!

Think about writing a review when you finish it - I posted a new thread here about a contest B&N is having to encourage people to share their reviews.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

I'm adding this to an earlier thread:

Michael Palmer - Newsletter - On Call

On Call- Available Today

Click to view this email in a browserOn Call

Warm regards from the North Coast of Boston.

I hope that your fall has gotten off to a good start. As I write this letter I am in the midst packing for a 16 day trip to the Amazon rainforest and the Galapagos Islands. I am looking forward to the adventure and the chance to separate myself from my writing for a short while.

For book news, I am happy to announce that my original short story On Call is now available in e-book format for $1.99. In the story, Lou Welcome of Oath of Office (2012) and Political Suicide (2013); and Gabe Singleton of The First Patient (2008) begin their medical residency at Eisenhower Memorial Hospital. Before long, they learn that the chief medical resident has been murdered in the on-call room known as the Love Shack, and Lou is the prime suspect. As they look into matters, the two friends discover that the circumstances behind this tragedy are not exactly like they seem. I encourage you to download your copy today. As an added bonus, On Call also comes with a sneak preview to my 18th medical and political thriller, Political Suicide.

Please visit my website www.michaelpalmerbooks.com and find me on Facebook andTwitter.

Warm regards,

Michael Palmer Signature

On Call  

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Michael Palmer has been featured here a few times before, and also at this link:

http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/The-NOOK-Blog/Michael-Palmer-s-Formula-for-Great-Thrillers/ba...

I'm sharing his newsletter:

Michael Palmer - Newsletter - Political Suicide

POLITICAL SUICIDE is Out Today!

Political Suicide  

HO! HO! HO!pen up your hearts and give the holiday gift that keeps on giving -- a book.......specifically my new one, POLITICAL SUICIDE, which is in stores and cyberspace starting TODAY, December 11, 2012.

Greetings, from the coast north of Boston. Happy season from me, my family, the cats, the fish, and the sea horses.

The big news is that POLITICAL SUICIDE, my 18TH thriller and second in the Lou Welcome series, is available in hardcover, digital and audiobook formats. It is a fast, furious and fun read. My best yet I think--and guaranteed to add to even the most joyous holiday.

In it, Dr. Lou Welcome, hero from OATH OF OFFICE, steps in to defend Gary McHugh, "the society doc" of Washington, D.C., who has been accused of murdering his patient and congressman, Elias Colston. Lou soon finds himself in the center of a high-level government conspiracy and must work to uncover the truth with many lives at risk.

Like most of my stories, POLITICAL SUICIDE focuses on the widespread consequences of medical advancements that are driven by greed and the lust for power. At the heart of the matter in POLITICAL SUICIDE is the biochemistry of fear.

. . . plenty of chills and spills, writes Kirkus Reviews.

and the Associated Press says: "Fans won't be disappointed... Palmer can add another best-seller to his list."

Please order POLITICAL SUICIDE online or buy it wherever books are sold.

Audiobooks

Like all my books, POLITICAL SUICIDE is also available in audiobook format, narrated by Robert Petkoff and produced by MacMillan Audio.

Holiday Book Plates

Since Political Suicide is out in time for Christmas and some of Chanukah, and would certainly make a spiffy gift for any of those you love and/or are trying to impress, I am happy to personalize it with an adhesive bookplate, signed from you and me. Just email your name, address and the names of the recipients (and what they call you-- 'mom, Suzi, etc) to me at mpalmer@shore.net and I will send you as many bookplates as you would like. "Like" my Facebook Fan Page, to see what they look like.

Short Story

ON CALL my recent 49-page e-book short story is available wherever you buy e-books for $1.99. Such a bargain! The first two chapters of POLITICAL SUICIDE can be found at the back.

On Call  

Book signings

Thanks again for your support of my writing. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warmist wishes,

Michael Palmer