Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Reply
Distinguished Wordsmith
maxcat
Posts: 4,012
Registered: ‎11-01-2006
0 Kudos

Re: Meet Canadian Author Cheryl Kaye Tardif

[ Edited ]
 
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep - Robert Frost
Distinguished Wordsmith
maxcat
Posts: 4,012
Registered: ‎11-01-2006
0 Kudos

Re: Meet Canadian Author Cheryl Kaye Tardif

[ Edited ]
 
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep - Robert Frost
Inspired Wordsmith
eadieburke
Posts: 1,925
Registered: ‎01-27-2007
0 Kudos

Re: Meet Cheryl Kaye Tardif, Canadian Author - Month of International Crime


becke_davis wrote:

News from Cheryl:

 

Children of the Fog  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been a while since I’ve emailed you about my books. I wanted to fill you in on everything that is happening.

 

First, the Chinese translation of WHALE SONG is well underway. I’ve seen the artwork for it and it’s awesome! Second, the Chinese translation of CHILDREN OF THE FOG is also underway, so I’m pretty stoked about that. Third, the Turkish translation of THE RIVER is now available. Check out GIZEMLI NEHIR. Smile

 

Cheryl Kaye Tardif

 

 

 


This book looks really good. Love paranormal thrillers!

Eadie - A day out-of-doors, someone I loved to talk with, a good book and some simple food and music -- that would be rest. - Eleanor Roosevelt
Moderator
becke_davis
Posts: 35,755
Registered: ‎10-19-2006
0 Kudos

Re: Meet Cheryl Kaye Tardif, Canadian Author - Month of International Crime


eadieburke wrote:

becke_davis wrote:

News from Cheryl:

 

Children of the Fog  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been a while since I’ve emailed you about my books. I wanted to fill you in on everything that is happening.

 

First, the Chinese translation of WHALE SONG is well underway. I’ve seen the artwork for it and it’s awesome! Second, the Chinese translation of CHILDREN OF THE FOG is also underway, so I’m pretty stoked about that. Third, the Turkish translation of THE RIVER is now available. Check out GIZEMLI NEHIR. Smile

 

Cheryl Kaye Tardif

 

 

 


This book looks really good. Love paranormal thrillers!


I love fog in books - I've done so ever since I read this as a child:

 

Fog Magic  

Inspired Wordsmith
eadieburke
Posts: 1,925
Registered: ‎01-27-2007
0 Kudos

Re: Meet Cheryl Kaye Tardif, Canadian Author - Month of International Crime


becke_davis wrote:

eadieburke wrote:

becke_davis wrote:

News from Cheryl:

 

Children of the Fog  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been a while since I’ve emailed you about my books. I wanted to fill you in on everything that is happening.

 

First, the Chinese translation of WHALE SONG is well underway. I’ve seen the artwork for it and it’s awesome! Second, the Chinese translation of CHILDREN OF THE FOG is also underway, so I’m pretty stoked about that. Third, the Turkish translation of THE RIVER is now available. Check out GIZEMLI NEHIR. Smile

 

Cheryl Kaye Tardif

 

 

 


This book looks really good. Love paranormal thrillers!


I love fog in books - I've done so ever since I read this as a child:

 

Fog Magic  


Fog can really change your perception. Things and places look alot different in the fog. Very mysterious word!

Eadie - A day out-of-doors, someone I loved to talk with, a good book and some simple food and music -- that would be rest. - Eleanor Roosevelt
Moderator
becke_davis
Posts: 35,755
Registered: ‎10-19-2006
0 Kudos

Re: Meet Cheryl Kaye Tardif, Canadian Author - Month of International Crime


eadieburke wrote:

becke_davis wrote:

eadieburke wrote:

becke_davis wrote:

News from Cheryl:

 

Children of the Fog  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been a while since I’ve emailed you about my books. I wanted to fill you in on everything that is happening.

 

First, the Chinese translation of WHALE SONG is well underway. I’ve seen the artwork for it and it’s awesome! Second, the Chinese translation of CHILDREN OF THE FOG is also underway, so I’m pretty stoked about that. Third, the Turkish translation of THE RIVER is now available. Check out GIZEMLI NEHIR. Smile

 

Cheryl Kaye Tardif

 

 

 


This book looks really good. Love paranormal thrillers!


I love fog in books - I've done so ever since I read this as a child:

 

Fog Magic  


Fog can really change your perception. Things and places look alot different in the fog. Very mysterious word!


The scariest fog I ever experienced was in St. Davids, Wales - the westernmost point in the United Kingdom, if I remember correctly. One minute it was bright and sunny. The next minute a wall of fog rolled in, so dense I couldn't see a foot in front of me. Very scary!