becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Meet the Publisher: KENSINGTON

If you're a Kensington author, don't be shy - introduce yourself and post a link to your books! If you have a book trailer let me know and I'll add that for you.

Author
Cate_Noble
0 Kudos

Cate Noble here.  And I'm thrilled to be the featured Kensington author for today, Monday, 2/21. Join me at the Mystery book club boards.

Deadly Games  

I'd also like to take a moment to tip my hat to all the wonderful folks at Kensington Books. I'm proud to be part of such a great publishing house!  Did you see the covers of all the great Kensington releases Becke posted? Wow! No wonder my TBR pile looms high overhead.

Happy reading!

Cate Noble
www.CateNoble.com
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Cate_Noble wrote:

Cate Noble here.  And I'm thrilled to be the featured Kensington author for today, Monday, 2/21. Join me at the Mystery book club boards.

Deadly Games  

I'd also like to take a moment to tip my hat to all the wonderful folks at Kensington Books. I'm proud to be part of such a great publishing house!  Did you see the covers of all the great Kensington releases Becke posted? Wow! No wonder my TBR pile looms high overhead.

Happy reading!

Cate - And the ones I posted are only the tip of the iceberg!

Author
tracygrant
0 Kudos

Hi Becke! Thanks for posting the link on Twitter.  I'm Teresa (Tracy) Grant. My historical novel, Vienna Waltz, will be published by Kensington on March 29, 2011. It takes place at the fall of the Napoleonic empire, when Europe's elite have gathered at the glittering Congress of Vienna--princes, ambassadors, the Russian tsar--all negotiating the fate of the continent by day and pursuing pleasure by night. Princess Tatiana, the most beautiful and talked about woman in Vienna, is found murdered during an ill-timed rendezvous with three of her most powerful conquests.

New diplomatic wife Suzanne Rannoch has tried to ignore rumors that her new husband, Malcolm, has also been tempted by Tatiana. As a protégé of France's Prince Talleyrand and attaché for Britain's Lord Castlereagh, Malcolm sets out to investigate the murder and must enlist Suzanne's special skills and knowledge if he is to succeed. A complex dance between husband and wife in the search for the truth ensues. No one's secrets are safe, and the future of Europe may hang in the balance.

Vienna Waltz

"A perfect blend of history, mystery, romance, and suspense." --Deborah Crombie

"Meticulous, delightful, and full of surprises." --Tasha Alexander

"Glittering balls, deadly intrigue, sexual scandals. . .the next best thing to actually being there!" --Lauren Willig

"Absolutely gripping. . .historical intrigue at its finest." --Deanna Raybourn

"Shimmers like the finest salons in Vienna." --Deborah Crombie

For more about my books, visit my website at http://www.teresagrant.org

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Hi Cate and welcome, I haven't read you (yet) but Kensington has many of my regular go to authors one of my all time favorite is Lisa Jackson who I regularly review for LibraryJournal, I've also read Mary Burton and Shannon McKenna plus many more I'm sure

I can't wait to read you too.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Vienna Waltz 

tracygrant wrote:

Hi Becke! Thanks for posting the link on Twitter.  I'm Teresa (Tracy) Grant. My historical novel, Vienna Waltz, will be published by Kensington on March 29, 2011. It takes place at the fall of the Napoleonic empire, when Europe's elite have gathered at the glittering Congress of Vienna--princes, ambassadors, the Russian tsar--all negotiating the fate of the continent by day and pursuing pleasure by night. Princess Tatiana, the most beautiful and talked about woman in Vienna, is found murdered during an ill-timed rendezvous with three of her most powerful conquests.

New diplomatic wife Suzanne Rannoch has tried to ignore rumors that her new husband, Malcolm, has also been tempted by Tatiana. As a protégé of France's Prince Talleyrand and attaché for Britain's Lord Castlereagh, Malcolm sets out to investigate the murder and must enlist Suzanne's special skills and knowledge if he is to succeed. A complex dance between husband and wife in the search for the truth ensues. No one's secrets are safe, and the future of Europe may hang in the balance.

Vienna Waltz

"A perfect blend of history, mystery, romance, and suspense." --Deborah Crombie

"Meticulous, delightful, and full of surprises." --Tasha Alexander

"Glittering balls, deadly intrigue, sexual scandals. . .the next best thing to actually being there!" --Lauren Willig

"Absolutely gripping. . .historical intrigue at its finest." --Deanna Raybourn

"Shimmers like the finest salons in Vienna." --Deborah Crombie

For more about my books, visit my website at http://www.teresagrant.org

Hi Tracy - Thanks for joining us. Wow, that is an absolutely gorgeous cover - and the story sounds very intriguing!

I know a lot of historicals including a mystery, but from the quotes you posted, it sounds as if this might be more of a romantic suspense. How would you describe it?

BTW - I see you were visiting with a good friend of mine recently: 

http://monicaburns.blogspot.com/2011/01/pleasure-me-with-teresa-grant.html

Author
Beverley_Kendall
0 Kudos

Hi Becke!

My second book, A TASTE OF DESIRE, just came out (Jan 4, 2011) from Kensington/Zebra. And I do have a trailer for my book, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV_rGv_2TMs&feature=player_embedded . A TASTE OF DESIRE is the second book in my The Elusive Lords series, the first book is SINFUL SURRENDER

I love love historicals and I love contemporary romances. Thanks for having me on. :smileyhappy:

Bev

www.BeverleyKendall.com

A Taste of Desire

Author
VanessaKelly
0 Kudos

Hi Becke!  I write Regency-set historical for Kensington Zebra.  I just had a release with Jo Beverley, Sally MacKenzie and Kaitlin O'Riley, an awesome anthology called An Invitation To Sin.  My next book is out in May - My Favorite Countess.  You can find out about it here:

http://www.vanessakellyauthor.com/books.html

Cheers, everyone!

Vanessa

Author
Cynthia_Eden_author
0 Kudos

Hi, Becke! Thanks for inviting the Kensington folks over! :-) 

I write sexy paranormal romances for Kensington Brava.  My next release is NEVER CRY WOLF, a paranormal romance that will be out in July.  My last release was ETERNAL FLAME, a demon tale that released just before Christmas.

Excerpts from my books can be found on my website:  http://www.cynthiaeden.com

I'm thrilled to be part of the Kensington family!

Thanks!

Cynthia Eden

www.cynthiaeden.com

Wordsmith
darkangel_1988
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Kensington Family

My Book Giveaways

http://www.darkangel88.com/

becke_davis
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Sinful Surrender

Beverley_Kendall wrote:

Hi Becke!

My second book, A TASTE OF DESIRE, just came out (Jan 4, 2011) from Kensington/Zebra. And I do have a trailer for my book, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV_rGv_2TMs&feature=player_embedded . A TASTE OF DESIRE is the second book in my The Elusive Lords series, the first book is SINFUL SURRENDER

I love love historicals and I love contemporary romances. Thanks for having me on. :smileyhappy:

Bev

www.BeverleyKendall.com

A Taste of Desire

Thanks for joining us, Beverley! It's always fun to meet authors!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Cynthia_Eden_author wrote:

Hi, Becke! Thanks for inviting the Kensington folks over! :-) 

I write sexy paranormal romances for Kensington Brava.  My next release is NEVER CRY WOLF, a paranormal romance that will be out in July.  My last release was ETERNAL FLAME, a demon tale that released just before Christmas.

Excerpts from my books can be found on my website:  http://www.cynthiaeden.com

I'm thrilled to be part of the Kensington family!

Thanks!

Cynthia Eden

www.cynthiaeden.com

Eternal Flame 

Never Cry Wolf 

Hi Cynthia - thanks so much for joining the Kensington party! Do you want to tell us more about your books?

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Mastering the Marquess 
VanessaKelly wrote:

Hi Becke!  I write Regency-set historical for Kensington Zebra.  I just had a release with Jo Beverley, Sally MacKenzie and Kaitlin O'Riley, an awesome anthology called An Invitation To Sin.  My next book is out in May - My Favorite Countess.  You can find out about it here:

http://www.vanessakellyauthor.com/books.html

Cheers, everyone!

Vanessa

Vanessa!!! **waves madly** It's great to see you here! Let's show everyone your great covers!

An Invitation to Sin 

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Kensington Publishing - Zebra, Brava, Pinnacle, etc.

To those of you who are new to BN.com, be sure to check out the following boards here:

ROMANTIC READS

PARANORMAL & URBAN FANTASY

FANTASY & SCIENCE FICTION

FICTION GENERAL DISCUSSION

And be sure to check out the B&N blogs, B&N Review and B&N Studio, too!

Author
VanessaKelly
0 Kudos

Aw!  Thanks, Becke - you're best.  I always forget to do things like post my covers.  Thank goodness for you!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

VanessaKelly wrote:

Aw!  Thanks, Becke - you're best.  I always forget to do things like post my covers.  Thank goodness for you!

Author
Cate_Noble
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

Hi Cate and welcome, I haven't read you (yet) but Kensington has many of my regular go to authors one of my all time favorite is Lisa Jackson who I regularly review for LibraryJournal, I've also read Mary Burton and Shannon McKenna plus many more I'm sure

I can't wait to read you too.

Thanks, Debbie! Lisa Jackson, Mary Burton, and Shannon McKenna are all in my TBR pile. And that pile is only going to grow as I catch up on the posts here. Kensington has an amazing line up. Happy reading, all!

Cate Noble
www.CateNoble.com
Author
tracygrant
0 Kudos

Thanks! I was really happy with the cover--it so captures the lavish, over-the-top quality of the Cognress of Vienna. And it actually looks like Suzanne (the heroine). I'd call the Vienna Waltz "historical suspense fiction." The story combines real and fictional characters, there's both romantic and political intrigue, and the mystery surrounding the murder of Princess Tatiana is the central thread in the book.

Monica Burns is just lovely. I so enjoyed being part of her blog event!

Author
MaggieRobinson
0 Kudos

Mistress by Midnight  

Improper Gentlemen  

This is fun! Thanks so much for the opportunity. I'm Maggie Robinson, writing hot Regency historicals for Kensington Brava. My Courtesan Court series debuted last spring. The books are set on Jane Street, my fictional enclave of London's most exclusive courtesans. The heroines arrive there by unusual circumstances, and are definitely not the run-of-the-mill mistresses. More info can me found on my website, www.maggierobinson.net

My most recent book is January's Mistress by Midnight. In August I'll be in the anthology Improper Gentlemen with Diane Whiteside and Mia Marlowe, and the last official CC book, Mistress by Marriage comes out in September.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

MaggieRobinson wrote:

Mistress by Midnight  

Improper Gentlemen  

This is fun! Thanks so much for the opportunity. I'm Maggie Robinson, writing hot Regency historicals for Kensington Brava. My Courtesan Court series debuted last spring. The books are set on Jane Street, my fictional enclave of London's most exclusive courtesans. The heroines arrive there by unusual circumstances, and are definitely not the run-of-the-mill mistresses. More info can me found on my website, www.maggierobinson.net

My most recent book is January's Mistress by Midnight. In August I'll be in the anthology Improper Gentlemen with Diane Whiteside and Mia Marlowe, and the last official CC book, Mistress by Marriage comes out in September.

Hi Maggie - thanks so much for joining us! be sure to check out B&N's Romantic Reads board here, too!