becke_davis
0 Kudos

Pets and Books

I saw this on Duffy Brown's Facebook page - love it! https://www.facebook.com/authorduffybrown

Photo: Adding a Pets Can Read too page to my website because you all have darling pets and I want to put them on my site. :-)
A lot of you have sent me your pets with my book and I have them saved. Anyone else want in on the fun just send me your pet with either of my books and they're in. BTW...this is my Dr. Watson. Found him in a Kroger parking lot. Most pitiful meow ever.

Adding a Pets Can Read too page to my website because you all have darling pets and I want to put them on my site. 
A lot of you have sent me your pets with my book and I have them saved. Anyone else want in on the fun just send me your pet with either of my books and they're in. BTW...this is my Dr. Watson. Found him in a Kroger parking lot. Most pitiful meow ever.
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Pets and Books

Photo: This is great b/c I've had this! A picture of Max settling in for a read and another Max reading! Will only post one here...

This is great b/c I've had this! A picture of Max settling in for a read and another Max reading! Will only post one here...