Author
AdrienneGiordano
0 Kudos

Re: Please Welcome Author ADRIENNE GIORDANO!

becke_davis wrote:

A Just Deception

Coming September 2011 from Carina Press

The protector: Peter Jessup, former Navy SEAL, currently employed by Taylor Security. He likes being the hero—in charge and in control.

His client: Lawyer Isabelle DeRosa. The sexy brunette is the personification of Peter’s fantasies. She’s willing to get physical but nothing more serious.

The assignment: When Isabelle becomes the prime suspect in the murder of her cousin, Peter is there to protect her and help her find the real killer. Their investigation leads to a big-name charity that seems to draw cultlike followers. Isabelle manages to infiltrate the group and become close to their leader, leaving Peter both jealous and worried for her.

As their search leads to danger, Peter realizes he’s falling in love with Isabelle. He wants all of her, but she’s too used to guarding herself to let him in…

Copyright © 2011 by Harlequin Enterprises Limited
Cover Art used by arrangement with Harlequin Enterprises Limited, ® and ™ are trademarks owned by Harlequin Enterprises Limited or its affiliated companies, used under license

This is Monk's book and is the second release in the series. What's amazing about this cover is the artist completely nailed the look of the hero.  I literally gasped when I saw him because this is exactly how he looks in my head!

www.adriennegiordano.com
Man Law, coming July 4, 2011 from Carina Press
New User
smartass_romance
0 Kudos

lol....have to finish writing it first! =)

becke_davis
0 Kudos

AdrienneGiordano wrote:

LOL, Nancy. Vic isn't too shabby on that cover!  We're going to have some fun this week.

Speaking of hot covers. Does anyone have any favorite covers they want to mention?

I have a bunch of my favorites here (scroll down to the bottom of the page):

http://www.beckemartin.com/?page_id=29

I'll have to add yours!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

AdrienneGiordano wrote:

becke_davis wrote:

A Just Deception

Coming September 2011 from Carina Press

The protector: Peter Jessup, former Navy SEAL, currently employed by Taylor Security. He likes being the hero—in charge and in control.

His client: Lawyer Isabelle DeRosa. The sexy brunette is the personification of Peter’s fantasies. She’s willing to get physical but nothing more serious.

The assignment: When Isabelle becomes the prime suspect in the murder of her cousin, Peter is there to protect her and help her find the real killer. Their investigation leads to a big-name charity that seems to draw cultlike followers. Isabelle manages to infiltrate the group and become close to their leader, leaving Peter both jealous and worried for her.

As their search leads to danger, Peter realizes he’s falling in love with Isabelle. He wants all of her, but she’s too used to guarding herself to let him in…

Copyright © 2011 by Harlequin Enterprises Limited
Cover Art used by arrangement with Harlequin Enterprises Limited, ® and ™ are trademarks owned by Harlequin Enterprises Limited or its affiliated companies, used under license

This is Monk's book and is the second release in the series. What's amazing about this cover is the artist completely nailed the look of the hero.  I literally gasped when I saw him because this is exactly how he looks in my head.

It's going to be hard to wait until September for this one!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

smartass_romance wrote:

lol....have to finish writing it first! =)

I can relate!

Author
Tracey_Devlyn
0 Kudos

Happy release day, A! I'm so incredibly happy for you.

Really looking forward to this week's bash at B&N with you and pals Nancy Naigle and Tracy March!

Tracey Devlyn
A LADY'S REVENGE, Coming April 2012
http://TraceyDevlyn.com | http://RomanceUniversity.org
Distinguished Wordsmith
Fricka
0 Kudos

Welcome, Adrienne. Your books sound very intriguing, and reading your blog about your beginning to write while your dad was going through chemo was an emotional wringer. Wow! He would be so proud for you today! Happy Fourth of July!

" A murder mystery is the normal recreation of the noble mind."--Sister Carol Anne O' Marie
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Tracey_Devlyn wrote:

Happy release day, A! I'm so incredibly happy for you.

Really looking forward to this week's bash at B&N with you and pals Nancy Naigle and Tracy March!

Hi Tracey! This week is going to be a blast! I'm also looking forward to hear about your adventures at RWA National last week - I hope you, Kelsey, Adrienne and Robin had a great time!

Now I think we need to kick today off with party hats for everyone:

Author
VirginiaGal
0 Kudos

*waving a sparkler

Hey ya'll!

Thanks for gathering us today, Adrienne.

I just finished making a big batch of Watergate Salad and Paula Deen's famous corn casserole to take to the cookout over at my son's place in Va Beach. It's a 90 minute drive...but family cookout on 7/4 are a tradition for us!

Hugs and happy 4th!

Nancy *---I wrote that in the air with my sparkler!!

Nancy Naigle .... Love stories from the crossroad of small town and suspense.
Debut novel :: Sweet Tea and Secrets (Available Now)
Out of Focus :: coming November 2011
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Fricka wrote:

Welcome, Adrienne. Your books sound very intriguing, and reading your blog about your beginning to write while your dad was going through chemo was an emotional wringer. Wow! He would be so proud for you today! Happy Fourth of July!

Hi Fricka - Here's a butterfly for you:

Author
VirginiaGal
0 Kudos

Party hats!! Yippeee. I'll take the one with the pretty butterfly.

Love it!!

Nancy Naigle .... Love stories from the crossroad of small town and suspense.
Debut novel :: Sweet Tea and Secrets (Available Now)
Out of Focus :: coming November 2011
becke_davis
0 Kudos

VirginiaGal wrote:

*waving a sparkler

Hey ya'll!

Thanks for gathering us today, Adrienne.

I just finished making a big batch of Watergate Salad and Paula Deen's famous corn casserole to take to the cookout over at my son's place in Va Beach. It's a 90 minute drive...but family cookout on 7/4 are a tradition for us!

Hugs and happy 4th!

Nancy *---I wrote that in the air with my sparkler!!

Sounds like fun! I'm going to set us up here with some coffee and donuts!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Author
AdrienneGiordano
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

AdrienneGiordano wrote:

LOL, Nancy. Vic isn't too shabby on that cover!  We're going to have some fun this week.

Speaking of hot covers. Does anyone have any favorite covers they want to mention?

I have a bunch of my favorites here (scroll down to the bottom of the page):

http://www.beckemartin.com/?page_id=29

I'll have to add yours!

Becke, I would be honored if Vic could join your "chest" collection!  There are definitely some great covers there. :smileyhappy:

www.adriennegiordano.com
Author
AdrienneGiordano
0 Kudos

Fricka wrote:

Thank you, Fricka.  Had my father not gotten sick, I probably would have put writing off longer because I was a career girl at the time. So, in an odd way, he gave me the opportunity to chase my dream because I'd taken leave from work to hang out with him through his treatment. Those were long hours in the hospital and I got plenty of editing done next to his bed!  I dedicated Man Law to him.

www.adriennegiordano.com
Author
Tracy_March
0 Kudos

I have definitely come to the right place! :smileyhappy: Donuts and party hats... I'll wear the one that says 'Party' in the pretty cursive writing. If I look in the mirror, will it say ytraP? 

Today there are great reasons to celebrate! Thanks to all of the former and active military who keep our country free and safe...we salute you. Happy Independence Day to everyone!

It's a perfect day to relax and read Adrienne's book MAN LAW. If you want fireworks without the crowds and traffic, you'll find them in the pages of MAN LAW! Happy release day, Adrienne!

Thanks to Adrienne for inviting me to the party--along with Nancy and Tracey with an 'e.' :smileywink:

Welcome to the party, everyone!

Tracy March
GIRL THREE - Coming November 2011
http://www.TracyMarch.com
Author
AdrienneGiordano
0 Kudos

Tracy_March wrote:

I have definitely come to the right place! :smileyhappy: Donuts and party hats... I'll wear the one that says 'Party' in the pretty cursive writing. If I look in the mirror, will it say ytraP? 

Well, well, well, looks like Tracy wins my newsletter contest because she mentioned the word "donuts."  Love it!

We're going to have some fun this week!  Happy 4th everyone! 

www.adriennegiordano.com
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Tracy_March wrote:

Today there are great reasons to celebrate! Thanks to all of the former and active military who keep our country free and safe...we salute you. Happy Independence Day to everyone!

It's a perfect day to relax and read Adrienne's book MAN LAW. If you want fireworks without the crowds and traffic, you'll find them in the pages of MAN LAW! Happy release day, Adrienne!

Thanks to Adrienne for inviting me to the party--along with Nancy and Tracey with an 'e.' :smileywink:

Welcome to the party, everyone!

I'll second that!

MyCoolEspacio.com Comments: Happy 4th Of July

Author
AdrienneGiordano
0 Kudos

Giveaway Info

Hi gang.  I thought I would copy the giveaway info into it's own post so it's easier to find.  Here are the deets:

Learn more about us and our upcoming releases Tuesday - Friday. Ask us questions, tell us about your favorite book, or just stop by and say hey!

Tuesday - Adrienne Giordano
Wednesday - Tracy March
Thursday - Nancy Naigle
Friday - Tracey Devlyn

On Saturday, we’re drawing names for a 4-book bundle, four individual prizes selected specially by us, and a secret GRAND prize (Nook!). To be eligible for the individual prizes hop over to http://www.RomanceAndSuspense.com and sign up for one or more of our newsletters. To be eligible for the grand prize (Nook!), you can either sign up for all four of our newsletters at http://www.RomanceAndSuspense.com (Nook!) or simply click the enter contest button. Of course, we would love for you to sign up for our newsletters and we promise not to bombard you!

www.adriennegiordano.com
Reader
Luciej
0 Kudos

Hey, Adrienne.

So happy for you today. Man Law is a great story and such a wonderful debut novel as are the rest of the stories in the Private Protectors series. 

Wishing you the very best.

Lucie j.