Thanks for joining us, Leanne!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Nancy Naigle :: SWEET TEA AND SECRETS

Author
anitaclenney
0 Kudos

Oh, I just adore Nancy. I have her book and I'm going to make time to read it very soon. I wish I've been at the Lori Foster get together. My CP and I started to go, but I had so much going. Turned out I got sick anyway. I plan to go next  year.

Anita Clenney
www.anitaclenney.com
Awaken the Highland Warrior, Sourcebooks Casablanca
Author
NancyNaigle
0 Kudos

The Lori Foster Author/Reader event in Cincinnati in June is an awesome event....and I'd like to mention that our own Becke made some of the most beautiful baskets for the raffle.

The baskets are raffled to raise money for local charities...and boy did we rake in the big bucks...thouands of them. Check out Lori Fosters website to get the inside details.

~~
www.NancyNaigle.com
Sweet Tea and Secrets :: Available now
Out of Focus coming November 2011
Author
NancyNaigle
0 Kudos

Hi Anita ~

Thanks for stopping in. I know you're busy with your own new release. AWAKEN THE HIGHLAND WARRIOR. We'll definitely get a nice crowd of B&N Mystery friends together for next year.

What do ya'll say to that??

I'm in.

~~
www.NancyNaigle.com
Author
NancyNaigle
0 Kudos

Becke has all the fun clipart. Love it!

~~
www.NancyNaigle.com
Contributor
Jerryjane
0 Kudos

I absolutely adore Clyde. Dog lovers have known a "Clyde" sometime in our lives.

Contributor
Jerryjane
0 Kudos

I really love your cover. Can't wait for Out of Focus!

Contributor
Jerryjane
0 Kudos

I couldn't find my comments. :smileysurprised: I would have helped had I signed them. Love your book, looking forward to the next. Shanon Grey

Author
NancyNaigle
0 Kudos

It's been a fun day.

If you'd like to register to win an autographed copy of Sweet Tea and Secrets...don't forget to sign up for my newsletter at http://www.romanceandsuspense.com or http://www.NancyNaigle.com

I appreciate your kind words and thank you for stopping by to chit-chat today.

Don't forget that you can check out a free sample of this book right here on BarnesandNoble.com - that makes it pretty risk free. In that first chapter you'll meet Pearl, Jill and get a nice little intro to Adams Grove.  Read ~ Relax ~ Repeat

Hugs and happy reading,

Nancy

~~
www.NancyNaigle.com
New User
PhyllisCJohnson
0 Kudos

Great beach read! Don't miss out on this Southern novel. Full of charm, suspense and treasures!

Phyllis Johnson
www.phyllisjohnson.net
Author
Tracey_Devlyn
0 Kudos

I attended Lori's Get Together a few years ago and had a great time. I'm looking forward to going again in 2012 when I can join the band of authors. The readers were SO much fun last time.

Tracey Devlyn
A LADY'S REVENGE, Coming April 2012
http://TraceyDevlyn.com | http://RomanceUniversity.org
becke_davis
0 Kudos

anitaclenney wrote:

Oh, I just adore Nancy. I have her book and I'm going to make time to read it very soon. I wish I've been at the Lori Foster get together. My CP and I started to go, but I had so much going. Turned out I got sick anyway. I plan to go next  year.

Anita - So sorry you were sick! Hope you can make it next year!

Author
Tracy_March
0 Kudos

Re: Tracy March and Girl Three

Hi Nancy (harleyhoney),

Thanks for stopping in and visiting with us this week. The rooftop party for the fireworks in DC was quite an experience--definitely a wonderful memory. This year, my husband and I watched the DC fireworks on TV and they made me teary-eyed. I love DC, yet I see it realistically as well, and I hope you will feel that when you read Girl Three.

I can totally relate to what your daughter told her friends about your husband's job as a pharma rep. Yes, I too sold drugs out of the trunk of my car for years!

Hmmm. Maybe I'll have a medium Blizzard Saturday night since I have your blessing! My favorite is the one they had at Christmas called Reindeer Bites--pie pieces, caramel, chocolate chunks and coconut. Rudolph never had it so good!

Pleasure to meet you, Nancy. I hope you signed up for my newsletter so I can keep you up to date on Girl Three! (And maybe you'll win a Nook!). :smileyhappy:

Tracy March
GIRL THREE - Coming November 2011
http://www.TracyMarch.com
becke_davis
0 Kudos

NancyNaigle wrote:

The Lori Foster Author/Reader event in Cincinnati in June is an awesome event....and I'd like to mention that our own Becke made some of the most beautiful baskets for the raffle.

The baskets are raffled to raise money for local charities...and boy did we rake in the big bucks...thouands of them. Check out Lori Fosters website to get the inside details.

Nancy - I have a lot of fun putting together those baskets. I get so many free books from publishers all year (I know, it's a hard life!) I like to share them in the raffle baskets. What cracked me up was when my own daughter put about $20 worth of tickets in one of the baskets I donated - she won it, too. There were 400 people this year and I think there were more than 150 raffle baskets. The odds of winning are high but it's funny - every year there are one or two people who strike it lucky and win a BUNCH of baskets! 

One Way Farm Check

From Lori's website

One Way Farm - our general raffles brought in $6738 (I rounded up to $7000) for the One Way Farm.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

NancyNaigle wrote:

Hi Anita ~

Thanks for stopping in. I know you're busy with your own new release. AWAKEN THE HIGHLAND WARRIOR. We'll definitely get a nice crowd of B&N Mystery friends together for next year.

What do ya'll say to that??

I'm in.

Let's add the link:

Awaken the Highland Warrior  

Author
Tracy_March
0 Kudos

Re: Nancy Naigle and Sweet Tea and Secrets

Nancy,

It's been nice hearing more about the story I love---Sweet Tea and Secrets, and Out of Focus which I've also gotten to read. Lucky me!

You always make me happy and hungry. And you always make me smile!

Tracy March
GIRL THREE - Coming November 2011
http://www.TracyMarch.com
Author
NancyNaigle
0 Kudos

Thanks for adding the link to Anita's pretty book, Becke.

Boy are we lucky ... we've already talked about so many awesome books this week and tomorrow...Tracey Devlyn tags up with me and shares her story with us.

We've done contemporary, big city, small town and now ... Tracey's historical thriller.

Kick us off Tracey. We'll get our Friday started off in a TGIF happy way.

And then all the drawings on Saturday. What a great way to get July started.

~~
www.NancyNaigle.com
Author
NancyNaigle
0 Kudos

I'm so proud to have been part of the Lori Foster Author/Reader Event and these great causes. Thanks for posting the picture, Becke. It makes me all giddy to see that giant check for One Way Farm again.

~~
www.NancyNaigle.com
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Thanks, Nancy! It's been fun visiting with you, Tracy and Adrienne. And now Tracey's up - let's give her a big welcome!