Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Author
Tracey_Devlyn
0 Kudos

Re: Please Welcome Author ADRIENNE GIORDANO!

becke_davis wrote:

This has been such a fun week! I wish you all lots of success with your books, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

thanksfortheadd47.gif

Thanks, Becke! I had a great time. Big hugs and thanks to all the readers who joined us this week!!!

Tracey Devlyn
A LADY'S REVENGE, Coming April 2012
http://TraceyDevlyn.com | http://RomanceUniversity.org
Author
NancyNaigle
0 Kudos

SO MUCH FUN

I had a great time this week making new friends and sharing the news about all of our books.

Don't forget you can always visit us on www.romanceandsuspense.com and on our websites, facebook and twitter.

Hugs and happy reading

Nancy

~~
www.NancyNaigle.com
Sweet Tea and Secrets :: Available now
Out of Focus coming November 2011
Inspired Wordsmith
harleyhoney
0 Kudos

Re: Tracey Devlyn's Up Today :: A LADY'S REVENGE

Thank you, Becke, for that darling picture.  Really made my day!

Nancy

becke_davis wrote:

Ladies, I have to take the dog to the vet in a little while. I don't have a car up here so we'll be gone for awhile. It's not a terribly long walk, but long enough! Luckily there's a lovely cool breeze. I'll be back later!

P.S. I see we have a new look at BN.com. This place is full of surprises!

Good Morning Animated GIF Comments | GraphicsGrotto.com

"Somebody said they saw me swinging the world by the tail, bouncing over a white cloud, killing the blues."
Killing the Blues by Rowland Salley
Performed by Robert Plant and Alison Kraus on RAISING SAND
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Adrienne, Tracey, Tracy and Nancy - Don't forget to come back and tell us when your next (or first) books come out. Save this link - any time you update it, this thread will move to the front of the Mystery board.

Author
AdrienneGiordano
0 Kudos

Thank you and WINNERS

Hi all.  A big, whopping thank you to all of you who either stopped by to chat this week or signed up for our newsletters.  It's been a wonderful week!

Thank you also to Becke for hosting and welcoming us with such energy.  You are fantastic at what you do!

Now for the big moment.  The drawing winners are: 

4-book bundle includes:

--     Adrienne’s gift (copy of Man Law)

--     Tracy’s gift

--     Nancy’s gift

--   $10 gift card to Amazon, B&N, or Borders (Tracey’s gift)

Winner:  pjwriter7

Individual Gifts:

--  Moleskine Book Journal Tracey Devlyn  Winner:  joellynfarina

--    Nancy  Winner:  trixie42

--    Tracy March  Winner:  donya.writer

--    Copy of Man Law Adrienne  Winner:  achampton

NOOK giveaway:

Winner:  readerkuna

Congratulations to everyone.  We wil also be emailing the winners!

Thanks again for a fantastic week!

www.adriennegiordano.com
Man Law, coming July 4, 2011 from Carina Press
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Thank you and WINNERS

AdrienneGiordano wrote:

Hi all.  A big, whopping thank you to all of you who either stopped by to chat this week or signed up for our newsletters.  It's been a wonderful week!

Thank you also to Becke for hosting and welcoming us with such energy.  You are fantastic at what you do!

Now for the big moment.  The drawing winners are: 

4-book bundle includes:

--     Adrienne’s gift (copy of Man Law)

--     Tracy’s gift

--     Nancy’s gift

--   $10 gift card to Amazon, B&N, or Borders (Tracey’s gift)

Winner:  pjwriter7

Individual Gifts:

--  Moleskine Book Journal Tracey Devlyn  Winner:  joellynfarina

--    Nancy  Winner:  trixie42

--    Tracy March  Winner:  donya.writer

--    Copy of Man Law Adrienne  Winner:  achampton

NOOK giveaway:

Winner:  readerkuna

Congratulations to everyone.  We wil also be emailing the winners!

Thanks again for a fantastic week!

Patti won the Nook!!! How cool!! Congratulations to pjwriter, too - I think I know who that is but I have to double-check.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Thank you and WINNERS

[ Edited ]

I just realized I didn't congratulate all the individual winners, some of whom are regulars here - CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL!!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Here's an update - Adrienne's second book is now available!

A Just Deception