Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Please Welcome Author JEANNE ADAMS!

BethAndrews wrote:

Thanks for posting my covers, Becke! And Jeanne, thanks for asking about my next book. It's The Prodigal Son (my first purple cover!), the second book of my Diamond Dust trilogy, and it'll be out in May with the third story (Feels Like Home) out in August.

Beth - two books out within months? When do you sleep?

becke_davis
0 Kudos

CarenCrane wrote:

Jeanne, it's so great to see you here! Dark and Deadly is such an awesome title for a twisted, hooky tale. :smileyhappy: Becke has done such a great job of posting pictures that it feels like Old Home day for us Banditas! I hope everyone picks up your book and reads it (and the others, if they haven't already). What a treat for new readers! They will love you like we do and be salivating for more (just like we do)!

Becke, thanks for having our toothsome lass back here on the Mystery board. It's always a blast to see Jeanne Adams here!

Hi Caren! I'm so excited to have a Bandita bash here today! Thanks for joining us!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

JeanneAdamsAKADuchesse wrote:

becke_davis wrote:

Bwahahaha!!! I love it!! Le Grande Duchy de Snorkville!! 

See!?!?  You see why I like it?  Snork!  It's just perfect for me.  A lovely manor house, lush grounds, plenty of mayhem...ahem...I mean plenty of quiet solitude for me to write and blow stuff up...

Just a wonderful place, le grande Duchy de Snorkville, and I it's manic Duchesse with C4 in my luggage.

Snork!

It may take awhile, but I'm going to find a picture of le grande Duchy and post it here!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Jeanne (and the Banditas, too) - thank you so much for joining us today! It's been a BLAST! (And with Jeanne here, I mean that literally.)

Jeanne - I'll be watching for that April issue of Cosmo. Don't forget to come back and tell us all about your experiences as a national magazine featured author!

Thank You Pictures

becke_davis
0 Kudos

leisure_reader wrote:

As my kids would say----OMG

So many authors popped in and now I am confused.  Welcome to everyone!

I was trying to keep everyone straight but IDK...

The Dorothy Dunnett books look very interesting to me...

Jeanne Adams...welcome...

Just so many books, i had to get new glasses because I've been reading so much lately!

It's always a party when the Romance Bandits are around! http://romancebandits.blogspot.com/

Author
JeanneAdamsAKADuchesse
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

Jeanne (and the Banditas, too) - thank you so much for joining us today! It's been a BLAST! (And with Jeanne here, I mean that literally.)

Jeanne - I'll be watching for that April issue of Cosmo. Don't forget to come back and tell us all about your experiences as a national magazine featured author!

Thank You Pictures

Thanks, Becke, on all counts!  :smileyembarrassed:  (Or is that all blasts?  grins)

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Jeanne - come back and visit again soon!

Author
JeanneAdamsAKADuchesse
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

Jeanne - come back and visit again soon!

Absolutely!  Thanks for having me, and for having ALL the Kensington Authors this week!  You ROCK!

Author
SusanSey
0 Kudos

Hi, Becke!  I do indeed have a release date!  MONEY SHOT comes out on June 7 this year from Berkley Sensation.  It's not exactly a sequel to MONEY HONEY but I fell in love with a secondary character (Goose, Liz's Secret Service counterpart) who needed her own book.  What's an author to do?  :smileyhappy:

Author
SuzanneWelsh
0 Kudos

LOL, thanks Becke! That is a very memorable picture for me. And I loved sharing it with Jeanne! And yes, you can tag me by either this name or my pen name of Suzanne Ferrell. :smileyhappy:

Author
SuzanneWelsh
0 Kudos

By the way, Jeanne, I can't wait for this issue of Cosmo to come out so I can point it out to all my coworkers that one of my friends, YOU, is the RED HOT READ!!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

SuzanneWelsh wrote:

LOL, thanks Becke! That is a very memorable picture for me. And I loved sharing it with Jeanne! And yes, you can tag me by either this name or my pen name of Suzanne Ferrell. :smileyhappy:

Hi Suzanne - I forgot to post a link to your book! So sorry!

The Surrender of Lacy Morgan

becke_davis
0 Kudos

SusanSey wrote:

Hi, Becke!  I do indeed have a release date!  MONEY SHOT comes out on June 7 this year from Berkley Sensation.  It's not exactly a sequel to MONEY HONEY but I fell in love with a secondary character (Goose, Liz's Secret Service counterpart) who needed her own book.  What's an author to do?  :smileyhappy:

Money Shot 

Yay - I wasn't sure the link would be up, but here it is!!

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Oh I'm so sorry that I didn't get to the party in time. I so enjoy all of Jeanne's novels and was introduced to her by none other than our own Becke :smileyhappy:

Had a major catastrophe at work yesterday and by the time I got home last night was brain dead.

So Hi Jeanne waaaay late :smileysad:

becke_davis
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

Oh I'm so sorry that I didn't get to the party in time. I so enjoy all of Jeanne's novels and was introduced to her by none other than our own Becke :smileyhappy:

Had a major catastrophe at work yesterday and by the time I got home last night was brain dead.

Oh no, Debbie - I hope everything is better today!

Author
JeanneAdamsAKADuchesse
0 Kudos

SusanSey wrote:

Goose, Liz's Secret Service counterpart who needed her own book.  What's an author to do?  :smileyhappy:

TOTALLY write the book, which you did!  Hahah!  I'm looking forward to this one as much as i looked forward to Money Honey!

*notes pub date on calendar*

Author
JeanneAdamsAKADuchesse
0 Kudos

SuzanneWelsh wrote:

By the way, Jeanne, I can't wait for this issue of Cosmo to come out so I can point it out to all my coworkers that one of my friends, YOU, is the RED HOT READ!!

*blush*  Awww, thanks, Suz!  And that picture was memorable, wasn't it?  I LOVE that.  I have one of me and Aunty Cindy (Loucinda McGary, author of Wild Irish Sea, etc.) with our pink ribbons the year we were eligible for that "First Sale" ribbon at RWA National.  It, along with that pic, is one of my favorites!

Grins.

Author
JeanneAdamsAKADuchesse
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

Debbie!  you made it!  I was missing seeing your smiling self on the blog today.  Sorry about the catastrophe at work.  Hate those.

And a cheerful "Hi Jeanne" from you is a balm to the soul no matter how early or late, so THANKS!!!

dhaupt
0 Kudos

JeanneAdamsAKADuchesse wrote:

dhaupt wrote:

Debbie!  you made it!  I was missing seeing your smiling self on the blog today.  Sorry about the catastrophe at work.  Hate those.

And a cheerful "Hi Jeanne" from you is a balm to the soul no matter how early or late, so THANKS!!!

Jeanne, aren't you sweet to come back and say hi.

You take care and I can't wait to read the next novel that's coming out.

Distinguished Wordsmith
Fricka
0 Kudos

It looks like I am the last one to the party! Rats! Sorry, Jeanne. I've been having some problems getting on and posting, so I waited a bit to see if the problem had been resolved.

It's nice to meet you and some of your author friends! More books to add to my TBR pile!

" A murder mystery is the normal recreation of the noble mind."--Sister Carol Anne O' Marie