Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Please Welcome Author JEANNE ADAMS!

[ Edited ]

Fricka wrote:

It looks like I am the last one to the party! Rats! Sorry, Jeanne. I've been having some problems getting on and posting, so I waited a bit to see if the problem had been resolved.

It's nice to meet you and some of your author friends! More books to add to my TBR pile!

I'm so sorry you're having a hard time accessing the site and posting, Fricka! 

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Please Welcome Author JEANNE ADAMS!

Blogs

March 11 - Quick Six with Tawny Weber:http://blog.tawnyweber.com/blog/
March 16  - blogging with SOS America, serving the families of our military
April 6  -http://romanceuniversity.org

Check in with the Romance Bandits!

March 27 - I'll be blogging with fellow Romance Bandit Loucinda McGary on March 27th about the RWA Golden Heart Nominations and Rita Award Nominations which are announced on March 25th.
April 5 - I'll be blogging in April about Spring Training, Baseball, and Writing a "home run"
April 12 - Come visit with my guest Maureen Betita and learn about The Kraken's Mirror
May 10 - I'll be blogging on the 10th in May

Do we know each other?  This is my first newsletter and I'm so thrilled to put it out.  I hope that you are interested in reading and in suspense novels.  If not, however, and somehow you were in my email list for another reason (kids school, genealogy, etc.) please hustle right down to the bottom of the page and click on Unsubscribe.  I promise, I won't mind.

Now Playing

Deadly Little Secrets is out, and selling brilliantly well. 

Check it out:
Security expert Gates Bromley's number one priority is protecting his employer and friend, billionaire industrialist and art collector Dav Gianikopolis. But when he joins forces with CIA Agent Ana Burton tracing several pieces of stolen art, Gates is distracted by the leggy brunette who stirs up the raciest thoughts...  However, after supposedly botching an operation that cost her colleagues' lives, Ana has been reassigned to cold cases until the CIA can review her actions. When news gets out that she's reopened a case involving stolen art and five brutal murders, Ana is almost killed. As she digs deeper and, with Gates's help, uncovers more clues, the dangers mount.  Seeking comfort in Gates' strong embrace is easy, but surrendering trust to the sexiest man she's ever known isn't - unless Gates can show her that an attraction this hot is worth all the risks. But first he'll have to stop a killer who's bent on keeping the past buried.

Catch an excerpt of Deadly Little Secrets now: As featured inCosmopolitan Magazine for April!
Also, Deadly Little Secrets is nominated for Best Suspense of 2010 by RT Reviews (Romantic Times Magazine)!

Praise for Dirty Little Secrets:

"Jeanne Adams has done it again with DEADLY LITTLE SECRETS. Excellent and thrilling! Deadly Little Secrets is fast-paced, riveting and highly entertaining." 
New York Times Bestselling suspense author Carla Neggers

"An evocative and explosive thriller!  Jeanne Adams delivers another electrifying read in Deadly Little Secrets."  
Roxanne St. Claire, internationally bestselling author

COMING IN SEPTEMBER!!!
Deadly Little Lies....

Billionaire industrialist Dav Gianikopolis believes in working hard and enjoying the fruits of your labors.  He believes in legacies, but given the dark and dangerous legacy his own father passed on, he's not sure he really wants to take the chance on love and marriage.  Nearly getting killed - and having his best friend nearly die in his arms - changes his mind, and Dav decides its time to settle down.  He decides he's going to marry Carrie McCray, the woman he's been drawn to for years, but never been able to reach.  When she finally agrees to a date, everything goes horribly wrong and Dav and Carrie are kidnapped, whisked away to an unknown location, with the threat of death hanging over every move, every word.  Locked away underground in an impenetrable cell, how can Dav and Carrie survive, much less, escape?  When their captors are murdered before their eyes, with no warning, they must work together to escape, or perish.  Having finally found a woman he can trust, and maybe even love, Dav isn't giving up, and neither are his friends and colleagues Gates Bromley and Ana Burton-Bromley.  In another fast-paced, brilliantly written suspense, author Jeanne Adams has given readers a roller-coaster ride of thrills, chills, suspense and hot, passionate romance.

Praise for Deadly Little Lies:
"Jeanne Adams delivers taut suspense with a blend of gripping action and rich characters for an edge-of-your-seat read." 
Dianna Love, NYT bestselling author of BLOOD TRINITY and the NYT Bestselling Bad Agency books with Sherrilyn Kenyon 

"Deadly Little Lies is a jewel of a story. From the beginning to the very end, you're caught up in a story of passion and intrigue.  With sizzle on every page, you won't be disappointed."
NYT Bestselling Suspense Author, Sharon Sala - author of BLOOD STAINS -  From Mira Books - February 2011