Author
Joshua_Graham
0 Kudos

Re: Please Welcome Author JOSHUA GRAHAM!

Hi Fricka,
The "Accidental" ebooks are a series of short novellas meant to be put together in an anthology at a future date.  You picked up on the irony of the theme.  The idea is that somethings things that happen in life may seem random or accidental, but in hindsight turn out to be life and destiny-defining moments.
I like C.S. Lewis' fiction and non-fiction.  The space trilogy, however, doesn't quite get me as excited as the Narnia series.  The Screwtape letters are inspired and witty.  His non-fiction is brilliant.
Thanks for the welcome and I hope you enjoy my books and stories!

Fricka wrote:

...I'm very intrigued by your using the word "Accidental" in a number of your books, especially as it seems to add a bit of irony, such as The Accidental Exorcist ort The Accidental Poltereist.

I do  have to wonder how one would become an exorcist by accident, and ditto for poltergeist, as well as some of the other "accidental" protagonists of your books. I'm wondering if the title is something you thought up, and that gave your book a specific focus as you were writing, or if the title was something your editor came up with.

I see you list CS Lewis as one of your favorite authors. Which one of his books do you like the best--do you like his fiction, like the Narnia series, or his non fiction works, like Mere Christianity ? ( His The Screwtape Letters, is one of my favorites of his work)

Correspondent
seasanddollar
0 Kudos

Joshua_Graham wrote:
Thank you, seasanddollar!  I hope it will live up to your expectations.  :smileyhappy:

seasanddollar wrote:

BEYOND JUSTICE  

Welcome, Joshua to the Forum.  I too must admit I am not familiar with your books, but now that I have read this thread, I am intrigued.  I definitely will be adding your books to my TBR list.  I am particularly interested in BEYOND JUSTICE  , so that will most likely be the first one I will add to my Nook.

I downloaded the sample to my Nook this morning, and it didn't take more than a few pages to know I am hooked!

Author
Joshua_Graham
0 Kudos

seasanddollar wrote:

Joshua_Graham wrote:
Thank you, seasanddollar!  I hope it will live up to your expectations.  :smileyhappy:

seasanddollar wrote:

BEYOND JUSTICE  

Welcome, Joshua to the Forum.  I too must admit I am not familiar with your books, but now that I have read this thread, I am intrigued.  I definitely will be adding your books to my TBR list.  I am particularly interested in BEYOND JUSTICE  , so that will most likely be the first one I will add to my Nook.

I downloaded the sample to my Nook this morning, and it didn't take more than a few pages to know I am hooked!

Thanks so much for giving it a try!  :smileyhappy:

Inspired Contributor
leisure_reader
0 Kudos

Welcome Joshua

I will be downloading a sample of your books to my nook.  The forum allows many people to go out of their element and try new authors.  I look forward to giving your books a try.  New authors = a new experience and that is what life is all about.

J

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- Eleanor Roosevelt

Correspondent
seasanddollar
0 Kudos

Joshua_Graham wrote:

seasanddollar wrote:

Joshua_Graham wrote:

seasanddollar wrote:

BEYOND JUSTICE  

Thanks so much for giving it a try!  :smileyhappy:

I didn't need to finish the sample.  I purchased & downloaded the book this morning.  I can't wait to get to reading it!  I will be watching for your next book also.

Author
Joshua_Graham
0 Kudos

Thank you seasanddollar!