Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Please Welcome Author KATHERINE HALL PAGE!

Katherine - Do you ever think about writing another book (or series) in addition to this one? (You know, so you have something to do with all your free time...)

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Good morning! Here's some tea and biscuits for a rainy morning:

Or if you prefer your fuel American-style:

becke_davis
0 Kudos

One more question, Katherine - what do you do when you Really Should Be Writing?

Author
KatherineHallPageKP
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

One more question, Katherine - what do you do when you Really Should Be Writing?

Phew! More trouble (on my end) logging on, but here now. And yes, it's raining in Massachusetts as well. We still need it, but it's getting to be a bit much.

I admire people who can do more than one series and I did write four books in a juvenile series, Christie&Company, for Avon, which you can still get online. However, I seem to be wedded to Faith Fairchild and telling her story. Have been thinking of several nonseries stand-alones possibly in the future.

And when I'm not writing I think I should be, or I'm thinking of something I don't want to forget and grab an odd scrap of paper to jot it down. But my time aside from writing is spent with family and friends and of course READING!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

KatherineHallPageKP wrote:

becke_davis wrote:

Phew! More trouble (on my end) logging on, but here now. And yes, it's raining in Massachusetts as well. We still need it, but it's getting to be a bit much.

I admire people who can do more than one series and I did write four books in a juvenile series, Christie&Company, for Avon, which you can still get online. However, I seem to be wedded to Faith Fairchild and telling her story. Have been thinking of several nonseries stand-alones possibly in the future.

And when I'm not writing I think I should be, or I'm thinking of something I don't want to forget and grab an odd scrap of paper to jot it down. But my time aside from writing is spent with family and friends and of course READING!

I forgot about those! Here are the links:

Christie and Company (Christie and Company Series #1) 

Down East (Christie and Company Series #2) 

In the Year of the Dragon (Christie and Company Series #3) 

Bon Voyage (Christie and Company Series #4)     

becke_davis
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

I'm so sorry you're still having trouble logging in. The gnomes and gremlins must be working overtime!

Author
KatherineHallPageKP
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

becke_davis wrote:

I'm so sorry you're still having trouble logging in. The gnomes and gremlins must be working overtime!

It's fine now. I just lost track of time working! Think I need one of those yummy looking cookies soon!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Here's some cookies and a pretty bouquet to help you celebrate the weekend! Thanks so much for joining us this week, Katherine - it's always fun when you visit!

Oh my gosh, how cool are these Wedgwood-look cookies??

Author
KatherineHallPageKP
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

Here's some cookies and a pretty bouquet to help you celebrate the weekend! Thanks so much for joining us this week, Katherine - it's always fun when you visit!

I want these! I wonder where they're sold? Becke, it's always a joy to be here and I appreciate it enormously. An hour ago, I typed the last word of The Body in the Piazza. You've been an inspiration. The flowers will definitely make my weekend special! Many thanks...

becke_davis
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

I want these! I wonder where they're sold? Becke, it's always a joy to be here and I appreciate it enormously. An hour ago, I typed the last word of The Body in the Piazza. You've been an inspiration. The flowers will definitely make my weekend special! Many thanks...

CONGRATULATIONS ON COMPLETING YOUR BOOK!!!