Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Please Welcome Author KRISTA DAVIS!

Did someone say cute shoes?

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

Now Those are what I was talking about!!! Must save this Post,because Debbie will be soo Jealous.B.Must Put this on Mimosa..She will faint!!!..Krista we have this Virtual place Called "Mimosa Island "where we play and tell stories...Some sassy,some Ghosts,and its a Blast .Becke said we could have a Thread..That was the beginning of our Island..Becke Decorated our only JailHouse cell..She was arrested for Book smuggling,thats where "Cute Shoes" came from...Her "Crime Spree Persona".  :  ).Its just so much Fun...Best...Susan, wait till pen see's this!!!

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Author
KristaDavis
0 Kudos

Becke, it's perfect! And so refreshing! I can't believe you found just the right pictures.

~ Krista

Author
KristaDavis
0 Kudos

Thanks, Susan!  I could hardly believe my eyes when Becke's fabulous lemon spread showed up.  Yum! 

~ Krista

Author
KristaDavis
0 Kudos

Woohoo!  Those are some shoes.  I love them!

~ Krista

Author
KristaDavis
0 Kudos

Mimosa Island, hmm?  Exactly where would I find this place where Becke decorated the jailhouse cell?  Sounds like a place I *must* visit! 

Do I need to go armed with any special equipment besides cute shoes? Is it wise to take along a little gun with a mother-of-pearl handle?  Diamonds as currency?  A garlic necklace to ward off vampires?

~ Krista

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Krista - thank you so much for joining us this week! This is "your" thread now, so stop by as often as you want. You've already got quite a following here!

Mimosa Island is a not-so-secret party place here. Anyone can come, you just need a vivid imagination. Here's the link: http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/Mystery/The-First-Look-Book-Club-Holding-Room-amp-Party-Centr...

It's been a lot of fun hanging out with you. Come back soon -- or stay awhile, if you want to!

thanksfortheadd65.gif

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

Krista - thank you so much for joining us this week! This is "your" thread now, so stop by as often as you want. You've already got quite a following here!

Mimosa Island is a not-so-secret party place here. Anyone can come, you just need a vivid imagination. Here's the link: http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/Mystery/The-First-Look-Book-Club-Holding-Room-amp-Party-Centr...

It's been a lot of fun hanging out with you. Come back soon -- or stay awhile, if you want to!

thanksfortheadd65.gif

Becke Thanks so Much for posting the Link for Mimosa Island..Visit us anytime Krista,say Hi..have a cup of coffee at The Mimosa Cafe...All stores are closed on Modays,but The Cafe is Always,always open..And if you like We will Build you a House..Just for Saying Hi..Best  Suze/Susan Vtc,.And All "Mimosa Islanders" We are Very Local Oriented...:  )

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Author
Avery_Aames
0 Kudos

Hi, Krista.  Not sure if you're still checking in, but I finally figured out how to post to bookclub.  I adore your books!!!!!

Avery Aames

<a href="http://www.averyaames.com/"> AveryAames.com</a>

<a href="http://www.mysteryloverskitchen.com/"> Mystery Lovers' Kitchen</a>

<a href+”http://www.killercharacters.com/> Killer Characters </a>

dhaupt
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

these are so mine