Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Please Welcome Author LOIS WINSTON!

Lois is also writing under the pseudonym Emma Carlyle now in addition to her Lois Winston books. Check it out!

FINDING HOPE  

Inspired Wordsmith
eadieburke
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

Lois is also writing under the pseudonym Emma Carlyle now in addition to her Lois Winston books. Check it out!

FINDING HOPE  

Interesting!
Eadie - A day out-of-doors, someone I loved to talk with, a good book and some simple food and music -- that would be rest. - Eleanor Roosevelt
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Lois has been trying to add a comment here, but the gremlins and gnomes are blocking her. Anyone else having problems accessing the boards? I'm on Twitter and Facebook - let me know if you can't get in.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Message from Lois Winston

(Permission granted and encouraged to send to others as well as tweet, post to Facebook, etc.)

One of my summer goals was to launch my Emma Carlyle pen name and release five ebook titles under that name. Here it is August 1st, halfway through the summer, and all five titles are now available on various ebook platforms. To celebrate, and inspired by the incredible generosity of fellow author and good friend CJ Lyons, I've decided to contribute part of the sales of my Emma Carlyle books to charity.
For the month of August, I'll be making a donation of $500 to breast cancer research for every 1,000 Emma Carlyle books sold. The Emma Carlyle books are romances (Hooking Mr. Right and Finding Hope, romantic suspense (Lost in Manhattan and Someone To Watch Over Me), and chick lit (Four Uncles and a Wedding.)
Blurbs, excerpts and buy links can be found at http://www.emmacarlyle.com.
Lois Winston
The Anastasia Pollack Crafting Mysteries