becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Please Welcome Author RHYS BOWEN!

Rhys - Is the Evan series finished now? I hate to see a series end, but I imagine you have your hands full with Lady Georgiana's adventures. Do you have plans to start any more series in the future? What new releases do you have coming up in the new year?

Distinguished Wordsmith
Fricka
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

Rhys - Is the Evan series finished now? I hate to see a series end, but I imagine you have your hands full with Lady Georgiana's adventures. Do you have plans to start any more series in the future? What new releases do you have coming up in the new year?

I'm going to tack my question for Rhys onto becke's. The Molly Murphy books are my favorites so far, although I must hasten to say that I really enjoyed The Twelve Clues of Christmas, featuring Lady Georgina.  I'm hoping there will be more Molly books-- or have you finished that series? Now that I am thinking about it, TTCOC book had an ending that, although very romantic between LG and her swain Darcy, made me wonder  if this is also the final book in this series. What's coming up next? Do you have a new series or stand-alone novel planned?

" A murder mystery is the normal recreation of the noble mind."--Sister Carol Anne O' Marie
Distinguished Wordsmith
Fricka
0 Kudos

Sorry, that should have been Lady Georgiana, not Georgina. Didn't catch that until after I had posted.

" A murder mystery is the normal recreation of the noble mind."--Sister Carol Anne O' Marie
Author
Authorrhysbowen

The Evan series has been on hiatus for several years now. I didn't want it to end but the publisher started taking some of the backlist out of print which made no sense to keep writing.

So many people have asked for more Evan books that I am planning to write some e-stories so we can see what Evan is doing now.

I have my hands quite full with two feisty historical women!

Author
Authorrhysbowen
0 Kudos

There will be plenty more Molly books.

I am writing two books a year--one Molly and one Georgie.

The next Molly book comes out March 6 and is called The Family Way

and before it there is a fun new Molly e-story called The Face in the Mirror. It may be short but it's spooky and exiciting AND it's only 99 cents so a great way to bring your friends and family to try out Molly.

Author
Authorrhysbowen

Georgie and Darcy are going to stay around for ever and ever. I love them!

becke_davis

Authorrhysbowen wrote:

I'm hoping they'll be able to get married eventually, but I guess I'll have to keep reading to find out!! ;-)

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Authorrhysbowen wrote:

and before it there is a fun new Molly e-story called The Face in the Mirror. It may be short but it's spooky and exiciting AND it's only 99 cents so a great way to bring your friends and family to try out Molly.

When will THE FACE IN THE MIRROR be available? I'll add it to my list!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Authorrhysbowen wrote:

The Evan series has been on hiatus for several years now. I didn't want it to end but the publisher started taking some of the backlist out of print which made no sense to keep writing.

So many people have asked for more Evan books that I am planning to write some e-stories so we can see what Evan is doing now.

I have my hands quite full with two feisty historical women!

Yay! I love all your series but I read Evan first so I have a soft spot for that series. So excited about the ebooks!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Authorrhysbowen wrote:

Is it hard to make the mental shift back from Molly's world to Georgie's world?

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Rhys - Thank you so much for visiting with us all week. Have a wonderful new year!

thank you friend holiday season GIF

Distinguished Bibliophile
Ryan_G
0 Kudos

12 Clues of Christmas

Sorry i came to the conversation so late, but I love the Lady Georgiana series, and I just finished The 12 Clues of Christmas and loved it.  I can't wait to read the next book.

"I am half sick of shadows" The Lady of Shalott

http://wordsmithonia.blogspot.com
Distinguished Bibliophile
Ryan_G
0 Kudos

You made my day with this.  I love them and can't wait to see what happens next.  I don't think there is a character in the series I don't love.  I even like Fig.

Authorrhysbowen wrote:

"I am half sick of shadows" The Lady of Shalott

http://wordsmithonia.blogspot.com
becke_davis

Ryan_G wrote:

You made my day with this.  I love them and can't wait to see what happens next.  I don't think there is a character in the series I don't love.  I even like Fig.

Authorrhysbowen wrote:

I love the horrid relatives and Georgie's "adventures" in Scotland!